New Heroes (Book V Mid: Nott and More)

NSSKG151

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It kinda comes across like a B banner for the rejects who weren't popular enough to get in earlier. Which is why I was never really rooting for an Echoes banner. Due to the vast majority of the cast is already being in the game it becomes hard for exiting picks to emerge. By now there are several games in the series where there are mostly small fries left to add. 

Not that a B banner is inherently bad. Many of my favored characters are B tier characters who were(or still are) carefully kept out of the Heroes roster in favor of more popular additions. So for fans of those characters it can be very great but on the whole I find these banners quickly turn very unexciting. 

7 hours ago, X-Naut said:

Dual phase and unconditional adaptive on the same weapon is just WHY

I mean sure, it's not F!Edel skill stacking madness but those two look like something that should never be considered OK on the same weapon, much less on a character with 50+ Atk.

It is okay, and quite frankly necessary. The bulk of a lot of units have increased, and honestly, adaptive damage is pretty tame compared to Twin Star Axe, a Meister Weapon with half a Blade tome on top, essentially a 25 Mt Brave Axe. I highly doubt BVM!Palla is going to have 50 base Atk. The highest neutral Atk right now is 45, and can only reach 48 with an Asset.

27 minutes ago, XRay said:

It is okay, and quite frankly necessary. The bulk of a lot of units have increased, and honestly, adaptive damage is pretty tame compared to Twin Star Axe, a Meister Weapon with half a Blade tome on top, essentially a 25 Mt Brave Axe. I highly doubt BVM!Palla is going to have 50 base Atk. The highest neutral Atk right now is 45, and can only reach 48 with an Asset.

You can see her stats in the video when they're showing her cantoing after combat.

6 minutes ago, Rinco said:

You can see her stats in the video when they're showing her cantoing after combat.

More specifically, this should be her raw stat line (after factoring out Ladyblade and R Duel Flying 4):

41/42/21/41/28/173

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

More specifically, this should be her raw stat line (after factoring out Ladyblade and R Duel Flying 4):

41/42/21/41/28/173

Huh, that's a lot of Def. Guess that's why the Atk/Res Rein.

After spent around 60 orbs for ashera and forgetting play for several days I am sad to see Nott while I don't have a single orb. Hopefully AI can gather a spark before the banner ends. Palla looks nice also Nott is good but I am unsure how she will work, Panic, luls and all that counter her unlike Dagr which is pretty good. 

16 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

After spent around 60 orbs for ashera and forgetting play for several days I am sad to see Nott while I don't have a single orb. Hopefully AI can gather a spark before the banner ends. Palla looks nice also Nott is good but I am unsure how she will work, Panic, luls and all that counter her unlike Dagr which is pretty good. 

As far as I can tell, there are always over 160 free orbs released over the course of a New Heroes banner these days.

Edited by Othin

Thanks to @DarkAlf, we have some datamine:

Spoiler

Nott:
5 Stars Level 1 Stats: 18|11|10|6|8
5 Stars Level 40 Stats: 40|41|40|28|27
Growth Rates: 50|70|70|50|45
BST: 176
Superboons: Atk, Spd, Res
Superbanes: Hp, Def

Valentian Palla:
5 Stars Level 1 Stats: 19|12|6|8|6
5 Stars Level 40 Stats: 41|42|21|41|28
Growth Rates: 50|70|35|75|50
BST: 173
Superboon: Atk
Superbanes: Hp, Def, Res

Luthier (Guard is 4★):
5 Stars Level 1 Stats: 19|9|8|7|6
5 Stars Level 40 Stats: 43|37|36|20|30
Growth Rates: 55|65|65|30|55
BST: 166
Superbane: Def

Tatiana (Swift Stance 2 at 4★):
5 Stars Level 1 Stats: 18|9|8|5|9
5 Stars Level 40 Stats: 40|37|34|15|39
Growth Rates: 50|65|60|25|70
BST: 165
Superboons: Def, Res
Superbane: Hp

Zeke:
5 Stars Level 1 Stats: 18|7|5|8|11
5 Stars Level 40 Stats: 40|40|15|38|35
Growth Rates: 50|75|25|70|55
BST: 168
Superboons: Spd, Def
Superbanes: Hp, Atk

Fernand:
5 Stars Level 1 Stats: 19|11|7|8|45
Stars Level 40 Stats: 45|41|26|32|23
Growth Rates: 60|70|45|55|45
BST: 167
Superboons: Atk, Spd, Res
His skills are:
Instant Lance+ (5★);
Blazing Thunder (4★);
Swordbreaker 3 (5★); 
Threat. Atk/Def 2 (4★).

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I am kind of bugged by this banner, since I feel like they should have saved Palla for latter.  I am still thinking they will use the DLC girls to pad out the last two banners of SoV, since there are 3 of them.  Anyway I am glad for the fans, but I'm skipping this one.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Spoiler

I'm happy to see that Palla, Zeke, Tatiana and Luthier all have good stat spreads. I like Tatiana's art and even though I already have tons of blue tome infantry units built up I kind of want to build her too. Her rabbit tome looks like crap though so I should probably give her Blarfox or Pact Blooms instead. I think I will let Luthier keep his foxtome. Zeke's stats make him look like Duessel 2.0 so he can probably cheese fights easily but will be annoying to fight in randomly generated maps. Don't really have much to comment on Palla. She has a superboon in Atk so that's great. I kind of want to get a bunch of merges for her and hope her banner wins the Twitter Revival Polls in the future so I could spark her again someday but it's probably not going to happen since it is likely to lose out to Fallen Heroes 2021 and CYL5 Brave Heroes banners.

12 hours ago, Othin said:
  1. 205. Brigand Boss (442)
  2. 224. Rinea (396)
  3. 257. Kamui (325)
  4. 292. Deen (247)
  5. 298. Atlas (237)
  6. 300. Mycen (235)
  7. 348. Hestia (170)
  8. 359. Jesse (158)
  9. 362. Est (154)
  10. 387. Rudolf (123)
  11. 411. Nuibaba (99)
  12. 429. Jedah (78)
  13. 443. Marla (63)

Past that point we start hitting characters I don't even recognize. Nomah is the only other playable character, at rank 482 with 22 votes.

Oh wow, I knew the cast of Echoes was pretty depleted, but actually seeing who's all left puts it in a new perspective. But I'm still pretty positive that the next time Echoes gets a New Heroes banner (well...if it does), it'll have Est, Mycen, and Kamui.

6 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:
  Hide contents

I'm happy to see that Palla, Zeke, Tatiana and Luthier all have good stat spreads. I like Tatiana's art and even though I already have tons of blue tome infantry units built up I kind of want to build her too. Her rabbit tome looks like crap though so I should probably give her Blarfox or Pact Blooms instead. I think I will let Luthier keep his foxtome. Zeke's stats make him look like Duessel 2.0 so he can probably cheese fights easily but will be annoying to fight in randomly generated maps. Don't really have much to comment on Palla. She has a superboon in Atk so that's great. I kind of want to get a bunch of merges for her and hope her banner wins the Twitter Revival Polls in the future so I could spark her again someday but it's probably not going to happen since it is likely to lose out to Fallen Heroes 2021 and CYL5 Brave Heroes banners.

Spoiler

Her Rabbit tome appears to be the Three Houses summer banner "common" effect for the inheritable weapons, of which by the way there was no Blue tome equivelant.

They honestly aren't bad weapons, they just don't have long-lasting uses considering how they only work once per phase.