Book V - The False Monarch Movie reveal and more Speculation judging based in Book V movie trailer

So Nintendo just posted a Book V Movie that looks like it could have something happen in the Mid Chapters of Book V that was just announced today. I'm kinda speechless watching in this movie, but it did gave me some ideas what happens in Book V.

Eitri had launched her magic gear canon at Fáfnir that turned him into a Beast that is similar to like Three Houses did with the Crests Users can turn anyone into Beasts.

So I don't exactly know if this is suppose to be Eitri helping Fáfnir or Eitri was manipulating Fáfnir this entire time. I don't know if this really caused Fáfnir turned into evil based upon what Reginn mentioned to the Order of Heroes? I suppose to think Eitri was the true main antagonist in Book V, not Fáfnir. (*gasp*) I'm still kinda wondered why Reginn isn't using her Armor in the movie unless if something bad happened to her armor in Book V, but she does have nice jumping reflexes in the movie? But at the end that it looks like Reginn is pulling the Alm stabbing to the Head at Fáfnir and Fáfnir might going to be killed by her own foster sister, Reginn.

Edited by King Marth 64

3 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Her not having armor is weird, but I think Alphonse broke it in the first movie. I wonder if they will make the armorless variant of Reginn playable since she has that special sword.

That'd be interesting. First legendary alt of a unit introduced as a mythic?

10 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Her not having armor is weird, but I think Alphonse broke it in the first movie. I wonder if they will make the armorless variant of Reginn playable since she has that special sword.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that Sword that Reginn was holding in the movie was a totally different one from the Lyngheiðr. I'm kinda wondered if Reginn is going to use that different sword for the final battle or exclusively for the Armorless Variant?

Edited by King Marth 64

I'd like to see them try having Reginn dismount instead of releasing a new variant of her, kind of like what you can do in FE5 with mounted units. She could use Gramr in her infantry form, and she can switch between her cavalry and infantry forms similar to paired-up units, and then you could choose which version of her to start a battle with. Probably wouldn't happen, but I'd like to see it.

5 hours ago, indigoasis said:

I'd like to see them try having Reginn dismount instead of releasing a new variant of her, kind of like what you can do in FE5 with mounted units. She could use Gramr in her infantry form, and she can switch between her cavalry and infantry forms similar to paired-up units, and then you could choose which version of her to start a battle with. Probably wouldn't happen, but I'd like to see it.

I think that would be putting alot of work in Heroes to make a Dismount Tech added in since there's a lot of Mounted Units to handle it in Heroes and Reginn has a Canto ability as well. Plus, I think Mountless Reginn would work as a new Alt for her.

Edited by King Marth 64