Any Fire Emblem Fanfiction That You Like?

FionordeQuester

I see, I plan on writing a novelization of Genealogy of the Holy War some day, I'm just hoping I can make it a great one. Any ideas you'd like to write out?

Whadaya mean? I havent played FE games 1-6 and 10-up. I've only played 7-9, and a few chapters for FE6.

When I write fanfics, I usually do it without the FE characters, I make up my own, though I stick to the FE world formula and such. What about you?

Well, actually, I would make plenty of new characters once I got around to the actual novelization, I mean, 30 people isn't exactly enough to make an army. I'm already trying to think up one who would be the group of guys giving weapons and stuff to Sigurd and Celices army, and then there'd be figuring out all the people that the characters interact with. If I ever do a fanfic, I always like it to be about the main characters themselves.

I can never think of anything good otherwise, all my greatest stuff comes from all the struggles, trials, and life changing experiences the main character must've suffered throughout whatever game he was in.

Edit: Oh, and when I say Genealogy of the Holy War, I mean one of the Fire Emblems for the Super Nintendo, FE4. The fourth game, and in my eyes, the greatest one so far. I could tell you about it if you like.

Edited by FionordeQuester