June's Legendary Hero(ine?): Micaiah's Time, Xander's Moment, or Caeda's (Interesting) Arrival?

daisy jane

yg6wdwpjmf271.png?width=781&height=528

Hello Summoners!!

Sorry for the delay!  Summer is really not a good tie for me, so I was feeling kind of ill - and I wasn't sure if i should bother doing this this month but I noticed a few people asking and I got some PMs - so it's really nice that you guys really like it that i do this thing! (So Let's DO this thing).

Hopefully Ashera is the sign of things to come and a lot more classic FE heroes (nothing against the OCs but it would also be nice to get some classics from time to time, and it is okay to make some of these OCS normal heroes, just saying). but as one Mythic goes, a Legendary Enters the guessing ring. If it is my guess - Azura is headed for a remix (good golly what that could even be would be a huge mystery. I am fairly sure once they've been shunted that far, they are going to be removed from regular rotation, and onto remix. Might be something to save for. 

Let's make this short and sweet

Red
Lif
(Distant counter, time pulse)
Plumeria (atk/res push 4, sabo spd, atk/res rein)
Annand (unbound blade + (solo conditon lull -5 atk/def during combat sword),  steady impact, guard bearing)

Super easy and simple. Annand is the next red, and she fits right in there (and then in August we'll be seeing the Fallen people anyway well at least F!M!Morgan.).  This is a pretty strong pool. DC/Time Pulse fodder is nice, Plumeria is one of the best astra supports, and Annand is good for flier food. (theoretically it could be ??? - but i am very certain it's Annand . I don't see them throwing an older red in here. 

Blue
Julia
 (Mirror impact, atk/res oath)
Nott (distant counter, atk/spd menace)
???

Blue seems prime for the new hero to arrive. Does Micaiah enter the ring with a souped up Blue Version of herself?  Is it Legendary Caeda? Blue is still blocked up so badly, but new Mythic, Plus strong Legendary = prime new legendary candidate. If the slot is a regular hero - it's going to be Erinys (harsh command+, bduel flying 4, chill atk/spd 2, atk/def rein). (unless she's on a VG or something, then they could skip to Marianne (B Duel Infantry 4, Lull Atk/Res, Joint Drive Res)

Green
Hel
 (distant counter, guard bearing)
Dagr (atk spd push 4, even tempest 3)
???

They could also do something funny and unleash a green hero instead. I know we've been clamouring for Xander for a while, and it would be kind of interesting. I'm personally leaning more towards blue, and they slide in Pent (G Duel Infantry 4,  Lull Atk/Res, Times Pulse).  - they could go with someone older if they feel that Pent is too soon -and I'm not sure who the best candidate would be. (Most likely Shamir (atk spd solo 4, null follow up, rouse atk/spd 3). or Osian (Mirror Stance 3, Wrath, Even Atk Wave 3) - or most likely Rinkah (Distant foil, wrath, even def wave)

Colourless
Alm  
(darting blow 4, null follow up, odd atk wave 3)
Leif (atk res push 4, def smoke 3)
Bramimond (atk/def push 4, lull atk/res)

Not even going to lie. this banner is pretty chock full of good stuff. If Nott is your only thing - clearly obviously spark on the banner. I am going to double down on blue. I'm not sure who it will be. But blue seems like the logical choice. 

However, this is a very busy busy month with

Double Special Heroes

It will have Christmas Altina (Harmonic), Dhgensea (Halloween Dragon Armour), in red, Duo Peony and Christmas Bernie in Green, Ninja Navaare (and most likely Christmas Hilda) in blue, and Xane and Sephraim (I keep calling him Odd Recovery Fodder lol), in Colourless. So pretty great pool - If you want Xane/Hilda merges - wait for their appropriate banners (it's better) if you really don't care may your orbs be with you.

24 Hour Banners
June 10th: Aerobatics (Nino, Petra, VCatria)
June 11th: Even Wave (Shannan, Selkie, Osian)
June 12th: Solo Skills (Mareeta, Perceval, Yarne)
June 13th: Lull Skills (Sirius, Kiria, Bernadetta)
June  14th: Draconic Aura (Keaton, Kjelle, Dreamy Female Corrin)
June 15th:  Link Skills (Kaden, Lilith, Dreamy Camilla)
June 16th: Iceberg (Evil Julia, Say'ri, Fiora)
June 17th: Bonfire (Caineghis, Forsyth, Surtr)
June 18th: Foil Skills (Rinkah, Midori, Julian)
June 19th: Infantry Pulse (Helbindi Gerik, NIls)
June 20th: Luna (Sirius, Ced, Mareeta)

Somewhere in between there you know the first wave of Summer Banners are going to come on top of us - and 24 Hours are bait - so unless it's skill/unit you really want, and you know they aren't going to be on a banner for  an extremely long time (mostly because either A: they have noother fodder, B: they've been on all their appropriate banners, and already have had a BHB or VG - try to resist the temptation and may Naga or Santa bless your free pulls).

Revivals
June 6th: Hinoka, Ryoma, Takumi
June 13th: Sword Reinhardt, Green Olwen, Hardin
June 20th: Katarina, Minerva, Genny (her last appearance until November)
June 27th: Karla, Flying Nino, Brave Hector (his last appearance until December and/or Hero Fest)

think that's everything, I hope I touched it all.

I'll try to get this out earlier next time, if people want me to continue doing this 🙂

Edited by daisy jane

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Azura is headed for a remix (good golly what that could even be would be a huge mystery.

Gray Waves II, baby!

Considering Nott and More added yet another blue (and red) to the rerun pool and not a green (or colorless), AND July has two open green slots for some reason (which shouldn't be filled by the mythic considering how old Yune is), I'm going to stick with my prediction of this month's legendary being green despite Nott's return. This is still Dagr's first rerun, Hel is more recent than Julia, and I still think Freyr is coming next month.

Who is it? That part is tough. Water should be the element. I don't think Micaiah is coming right after Ashera. I could see any of Ninian, Minerva, or Xander. If it does end up as blue then Caeda seems like a prime candidate. For now I'm officially going with Ninian.

Thanks for doing this! Always love these threads, although if you ever don't feel up to it for a particular month you could always see if anyone else is interested in filling in. My spreadsheets have taught me how keeping on top of this sort of thing can be exhausting at times.

I'm agreeing with the guess of green for June and blue for July. Three blues in a row would be weird, and I can't see July being any other color.

For a green legendary, Xander feels most likely to me. Corrin M is another possibility, who could fit in any color. Do we know anything about the element? Sigurd seems to rule out Wind, but since we just finished a rotation, other elements should be on the table unless a datamine says otherwise.

The next Double Special lineup doesn't look great for me, but on some future one (December?), we should get Selena alongside one of the duos, which I'd be on board with.

6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Sorry for the delay!  Summer is really not a good tie for me, so I was feeling kind of ill - and I wasn't sure if i should bother doing this this month but I noticed a few people asking and I got some PMs - so it's really nice that you guys really like it that i do this thing! (So Let's DO this thing)

Thank you very much for doing these threads, I love them and I appreciate your effort.

@Othin It was datamined we getting water season on June 28th and also datamined Legendary Banner on June 30th so we can pretty much say it's gonna be water legendary.

As for prediction, We all agree July is blue and no other color. So this is time where IS throw a curve ball on June either giving three blue units in a row or making New Mythic and New Legendary being different color. (unlike Mirabilis came with Seplih, Reginn with Lilina that they share same color) but I believe we will get green, why? because of their rerun will be on September, making the obvious  possibilities of getting Otr there. It would make more sense him than Fanfrir specially after seeing new midpoint trailer.

So who can fit green water legendary? The last two Legendaries were male and the incoming mythics are mostly males so I think this month will be a female. While I'm not sure I did also thought of Ninian just like @Florete did it. It would be nice to have Green Dragon Water Legendary.

14 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

@Othin It was datamined we getting water season on June 28th and also datamined Legendary Banner on June 30th so we can pretty much say it's gonna be water legendary.

As for prediction, We all agree July is blue and no other color. So this is time where IS throw a curve ball on June either giving three blue units in a row or making New Mythic and New Legendary being different color. (unlike Mirabilis came with Seplih, Reginn with Lilina that they share same color) but I believe we will get green, why? because of their rerun will be on September, making the obvious  possibilities of getting Otr there. It would make more sense him than Fanfrir specially after seeing new midpoint trailer.

Thanks! And yeah that's another good way of looking at it.

Water could fit Corrin, and maybe Xander. If element even means much anymore. We did just get Earth Claude, after all.

I also think the Legendary this month will most likely be blue, but green does also seem like a likely option. If it is blue, then I'm thinking Caeda or Ninian. If it's green, then I'm thinking either Xander or Ninian. Since we just got Ashera, I'm guessing they'll hold off on Micaiah until later this year, maybe for August or October.

Legendary Ninian would probably have a prf dance skill, wouldn't she. That'd be interesting to see.

Whether or not she's this month, she seems likely to show up eventually.

I'm still guessing the new legendary hero will be green, with Annand and Erinys to round out the banner. As for who it could be...I don't know. Since it will supposedly be a water elemental hero, Nohrian King Xander wielding Bolverk would be nice especially if July follows up with a Conquest theme new heroes banner. My far reaching idea would be Dracoknight Caeda wielding something like "Wing Axe".

So we're predicting a Green Water Hero? I think Micaiah is likely. However, a legendary Ninian or Deirdre is in the realm of possibility. Male Korrin is also a good guess imo.

Michaiah with some new skill that utterly nukes F!Edelgard would be a god send for me (my arena seasons have been hell thanks to her).  Of course I will take any new legendary hero that can take F!Edelgard down no matter who.  The 2 legendary heroes I want to see are Itsuki and Yuri, but I don't see them coming anytime soon.  Itsuki could be a green mage (he can use magic in TMS) but again I don't think he will show up before all other lords are in first. 

• 3 weeks later...

Erinys and Annand seem confirmed for the mythic banner, and Nott is also returning on blue. So that leaves this month's legendary as green.

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Erinys and Annand seem confirmed for the mythic banner, and Nott is also returning on blue. So that leaves this month's legendary as green.

The voting gauntlet notification says they'll be in legendary summoning event, so it's 100% confirmed.

And yeah, it's legendary, not mythic this month.

A green Legendary... No ideas here.

Looking at the seasons, we are in a Water Season currently, which makes June's Legendary a Water one. I wonder who can be.

Not that I am summoning, although green looks nice. I am always ok with merges on Dagr, and I still don't have Hel.

We already knew it was going to be green but this a nice confirmation. Otr coming on September with first re run of this new Legendary.

Anyway my hopes:
Minerva or Ninian

I don't expect but it's welcome surprise:
Xander or M!Robin or any other unit which fit in green water

What I dont want yet:
Camilia or Byleth

What I dont think we getting:
Any Teliius unit or Any Jugdral unit

We mostly getting new trailer within 13-14 hours.

Edited by Naoshi

22 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Anyway my hopes:
Minerva or Ninian

These two would be pretty nice picks, especially Minerva. Ninian too, but I don't want another legendary dancer. lol

22 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

I don't expect but it's welcome surprise:
Xander or M!Robin or any other unit which fit in green water

Xander with Bölverk would be pretty nice. I would like Male Robin as Legendary, and being a Green Tome is a interesting pick. I would still prefer Levin Sword though.

25 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

What I dont want yet:
Camilia or Byleth

Yeah, no thanks for those two.

For Byleth, I can kinda see him/her being a Wind Legendary, so we have one 3H Legendary for each season. I would also expect Sublime Creator Sword on Byleth, or maybe a colorless tome. Not sure

Xander with Garon's axe would make too much sense for a green water unit. The only thing that makes me hesitate is that Ryoma still got saddled with Raijinto for his legendary ... but then again Garon didn't show up with his axe either, and Brave Camilla didn't get it. So someone has to ... right?

Also, legendary Ninian would be okay too, I guess, since we've already established Lilina-tier characters are eligible to be legendaries. Or maybe they'll just put in Micaiah this month as a green tome?

I don't think Camilla should be eligible to be a legendary, unless IS decides to open it up to ALL of the other Hoshido/Nohr siblings. At the very least, she shouldn't get one before Xander.

I'm still hedging my bets on Ninian or Minerva, but I'll also put out now (and hopefully not eat my words tonight) that it will not be Xander. And I'm saying that because it's water season.

Yeah, Fates legendary, and I don't think he'll be water. Why? Think about it: do they really want to shoehorn all the Fates legendaries into the same element? I figure this is why Corrin got wind instead. Additionally, characters with some sort of rivalry often get different elements to match, and for Xander that's Ryoma, who's water.

Edited by Florete

Would now be a bad time to point out that F!Morgan (semi-recently got an alt) has the same Japanese VA (Miyuki Sawashiro) as Camilla?

But aside from that, the following potential candidates have also seen their Japanese VA do FEH work relatively recently:

L'Arachel: Hitomi Nabatame (bride Catria, baby L'Arachel, Sonia) IS sure got their money's worth out of her
M!Robin: Yoshimasa Hosoya (fallen M!Morgan)
Lewyn, Seteth: Takehito Koyasu (Pent)
M!Byleth: Yusuke Kobayashi (Erk)
Micaiah: Natsuko Kuwatani (resplendent Micaiah)
Minerva, Nils: Ayane Sakura (spring Minerva)

Hmmm... I sure hope we get either Freyr or Anakos next month. Poor Freyr is the only new character from book 4 (besides Kiranfonse) not to be added to the game yet (not to mention the only dude) and some of the book 4 characters even have alts! It's just really sad... At this point, I'm thinking that the only way he's getting in is in a mixed bag (such as coming in with Undead Gustav, Kiranfonse, and Fire and Ice Monarchs Duo: Hrid and Leavateinn) or as a seasonal. MAYBE as the cheerleader for a Freyja alt (such as them being kids. Pun intended. 'Cause goat fairies.) Worst-case scenario, he never makes it in as a playable character in his own home game, which is a game in which NPC's can be playable....while everyone else from his book is playable in some way. Alfonse and Kiran are playable separately (even though Kiran can only participate in Mjolnir's Strike) so Kiranfonse is, in a way, already in (though I wouldn't be mad at Kiranfonse actually making it into the game himself. He could be Alfonse: Summoner's Nightmare as a fallen hero. We already have his attack art.) Man, poor Freyr... And "but he died" doesn't hold water since Hel, Surtr, Gunnthra, Leagjarn, Helbindi, and (arguably) Freyja also kicked the bucket but are playable.