FE6 + FE7 + FE8 Plus [Enhancement Patch]

Mkol

Hi, everybody. I already made a post on FEUniverse, but I thought I should make it here as well. This patch exists in order to bring some of the amazing changes in the hacking community to the base games of Fire Emblems 6, 7, & 8 as well as fixing bugs/localization issues. The idea is to attempt to create a hack that doesn’t create an alternate experience to the base game but, instead, an enhanced one.

Major changes include:

• QOL fixes like HP bars, toggling animations with L, viewing the danger zone with Select, fast unit/text speed by default, etc. (FE7 & 8 only)
  • Casual mode added
  • All difficulty modes available at start in FE6 & FE7 along with a fully unlocked support viewer and sound room for FE7 & FE8
  • Errors brought on by localization fixed (FE7 & FE8)
  • Option to remove localization changes (especially in FE8) in order to bring the games more in line with the Japanese versions or add additions made in the Numbers patch (FE6)

Check out the READme for more info.

Thanks for checking this out. Let me know if there are any issues/feedback you want to give. Hope you enjoy!

NOTE: I'm tired of editing the link here and on FEUniverse. Please check out FEUniverse for the link in the future.

Localization Fixes.png

Casual Mode.png

Health Bars.png

741385525_FE8Casual.png.37923d9eb03bb0aea68157d2f8b2fb69.png

1519751210_FE8DangerZone.png.ad2b74d6784ba04cee8d201bf649b6c7.png

376554561_FE8BattleStats.png.b2a8898e69b6abbed4adf08d8b093729.png

Edited by Mkol
Removed a link I hated editing over and over

• 2 months later...