Three Houses Timeskip Member Badges?

------

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this to the right forum. This is my first time ever making a site-related topic, so I apologize if this needs to be moved or reposted somewhere else.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add timeskip versions of the Three Houses lords (Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude) as member badges, since we've only got their academy phase designs as of right now. I'd really enjoy having a timeskip Dimitri option, with his eyepatch and longer hair. Maybe we could include a few others as well, like Byleth (male and female), Jeralt or Seteth, if people are interested? The 3H options right now just feel a bit lacking compared to some of the other games.

Thank you, and please let me know what you think of this idea 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

So I just reviewed my profile options, and... apparently (Academy-phase) Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude are the only options thus far? That's absurdly limited, in a game with 39 playable characters. Compare to Shadows of Valentia, which has 38 playable characters, and 8 flair options (admittedly, one of which is Berkut). And Echoes is on the shorter side of representation!

Truthfully, my preference would be to see more characters represented in the flairs. Professor(s), Jeralt, and Seteth are all good picks. To this pool, I would add Rhea (major NPC/villain, representative of Silver Snow) and Yuri (representing Cindered Shadows). I have my own favorites, but I won't pretend that, say, an Annette flair would have enough currency to happen. Still, even if all that is added are the post-skip Lords, that's still more Three Houses representation than what we've got. We're talking about the best-selling game in the series, that's almost two years old already.

On 6/25/2021 at 7:59 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

So I just reviewed my profile options, and... apparently (Academy-phase) Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude are the only options thus far? That's absurdly limited, in a game with 39 playable characters. Compare to Shadows of Valentia, which has 38 playable characters, and 8 flair options (admittedly, one of which is Berkut). And Echoes is on the shorter side of representation!

Truthfully, my preference would be to see more characters represented in the flairs. Professor(s), Jeralt, and Seteth are all good picks. To this pool, I would add Rhea (major NPC/villain, representative of Silver Snow) and Yuri (representing Cindered Shadows). I have my own favorites, but I won't pretend that, say, an Annette flair would have enough currency to happen. Still, even if all that is added are the post-skip Lords, that's still more Three Houses representation than what we've got. We're talking about the best-selling game in the series, that's almost two years old already.

I agree, Three Houses in general still feels very under-represented around here. No "I fight for..." tags for the game either, I've noticed, when Adrestia/Faerghus/Leicester/Church of Seiros would be a good set of choices to have. Flairs for Byleth (M/F), Jeralt, Seteth, Rhea, Yuri, Hubert, Dedue and maybe Flayn are all something I'd hope to see as well, but at the very least I feel the timeskip lords are a must. I like to use a Dimitri flair when I'm playing his route, but I very much prefer his timeskip design. And I'll never forgive Catherine for probably convincing him to cut his hair as a kid:

• Dimitri: I'm not sure it was quite that long ago. Not really. But it matters not. I remember those times well. Particularly your first words to me. “Look at that young maiden wielding a giant lance. How adorable!”
  • Catherine: Oh, don't look at me like that. I was thrown off by your haircut, that's all.

Jokes aside though, do you think it might be a good idea to bring the topic to someone's attention? I thought of dropping an @ to one of the higher-ups around here but I'm not sure who's in charge of stuff like this.