Bound Hero Battle: Fallen Ike & Fallen Julia

GuiltyLove

@GuiltyLove Quite the hit from Catria there, love to see it! Shamir also did really well handling a huge portion alone. Not every day you get to see colored archers duking it out. Nice clear!

I beat this BHB pair with another BHB pair, Tana and Amelia. I had been waiting for the day when the Cancel Affinity that Tana picked up from Jamke while getting Heavy Blade would come in handy lol.

Also note the Chill Spd seal for added disrespect on Ike.

I can see that Steam Axe suffered by everyone as the first one to be defeated...

I did two clears: a traditional one-turn clear, and another one using Hel related heroes.

Hel's Army clear:

One-Turn clear:

@DarkAlf @Maaka @daisy jane @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Some Jerk @Sasori @Alexmender

@GuiltyLove Nice selection of units. Nino and Catria are very good in doing a lot of damage, and we all know how good Shamir is! Nice job.

@BoaFerox Aww... you was kind enough to give Ike some help in this map, but that was not enough... he still lost to a kid. Amelia is not someoen I see that ofter... or at all. Nice clear!

@BoaFerox It's nice to see Amelia. I have a friend with a +10 Amelia whom I occasionally use in VG and she's very strong. I actually have one or two of her, but I haven't invested 😛

@Diovani Bressan Nice seeing the Whitewings 😄 I knew Lif was strong, but I didn't know he could just straight up OHKO Julia with that special. Whenever I get orbs again, I might pull on an 8% banner, provided that there is a nice flier I like.

This one was actually kind of annoying to the point that I had to bring Nowi back~

@GuiltyLove - That's a really nice Lena!~ Catria straight nuking Ike was very unexpected but did spark much joy and I'm jelly of Shamir's Prf making Julia that much of a breeze to face.

@BoaFerox - That was fun to watch, Amelia was a nice addition to the Tana Squad!~

@Diovani Bressan - Very thicc Eldigan and I like that Bignis on him~ Also nice that Lif got that nuke on Evil Julia~

Something of a Whitewings team but they were an afterthought to the Deft Harpoon which carried this One-Turn~

• 7 months later...