Favorite Three Houses characters Tier List

Since Three Houses has such a huge cast, I thought it would be fun to create an entirely subjective tier list based on personal likes and dislikes rather than somewhat more objective traits like functionality as units. Share your favorite character tier lists! (Yes I did nick that introduction word for word from the Fates one)

I also have a handy tool to use for it. Just drag the portrait to the desired spot.
https://tiermaker.com/create/fire-emblem-three-houses-characters-timeskip-spoilers-159689

image.png

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Here’s mine, ordering within tiers is subject to change for the most part as well as swapping some from S to A or vice versa because I’m decisive like that. This is how I feel for now though. tF6OEUt.png

Haha, you people have a great sense of humor with some of these tier descriptions!

Anyway, my tier list is based on how much I personally like these characters, nothing else. If I instead made a tier list on how objectively well written these characters were, there would be some noticeable differences, such as Sylvain. TWSitD stays where they are, though!

In addition, I am fickle like Sooks. Tomorrow the tier list might be rearranged, etc. It's mostly accurate though. Also, I had to make some changes in order to keep the tier levels the same height, because OCD.

ThreeHousesCharacterTierList.png

Here's my list, I might've gotten a bit carried away with the tier names lol

Btw, I noticed Aelfric was missing from the template so I decided to give the poor sap some love and photoshop him in.

1624195358638.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, why not? I used the time skip versions purely because Emperor Edelgard is peak aesthetic and ticks way too many boxes that I like, to the point that when I used the White Clouds students, I almost just decided to throw in her time skip version for the hell of it.

They're also somewhat in order.

YRDStFU.png

• 2 weeks later...

For my much less imaginatively tiered tier list, with just the main playable cast...

• S. Dimitri, Marianne, Ashe, Mercedes
  • A. Claude, Seteth, Yuri, Alois, Dorothea, Felix, Flayn, Petra
  • B. Balthus, Lysithea, Bernadetta, Raphael, Ignatz, Annette, Hanneman, Manuela, Ferdinand, Caspar, Linhardt, Hilda, Sylvain
  • C. Byleth, Edelgard, Ingrid, Leonie, Lorenz, Constance, Shamir, Gilbert, Cyril, Hapi, Anna
  • D. Dedue, Catherine, Hubert, Jeritza