New Summer Silhouettes

Jave

Right is 95% Caspar, for a second I thought Python but his hair is longer than that. 

Left is harder to guess, but if we follow last years patter on Summer 1 being only 3H and Summer 2 being another game then it's likely it's either Ashe or Hapi? It seems that both of the silhouettes are guys so I'll say Ashe and Caspar. 

Definitely Caspar on the right - I don't know any other characters with short hair and the hair goes two different directions.

On the left... somebody on twitter mentioned Soleil what with the slightly longer hair and the rhythmic spike things. Ashe would make more sense as a 3H summer banner given what was leaked earlier.

Reminder that Saleh has Caspar’s Japanese VA in case the right silhouette isn’t convincing enough on its own.

My first thought for the left is Soleil, but there’s probably some personal preference talking there.

I see Ashe on the left! He might be wearing a little coat or life vest. But the hair has the same design. It would make sense if the bromance of Ashe and Caspar went to the beach together and got into all sorts of mischief. 

But yes, Caspar on the right and I am SO excited!

I think the right might be Caspar. The left definitely is a female and she might have either long hair or short hair. I might need to look that up to see who was the girl matches from the silhouette. I think one of my guesses that she could be Fir since that has some hair sticking out like that or could be Fjorm (I did saw some artworks that her hair looked straight down, I'm not entirely sure if her hair got up due to the water?).

Edited by King Marth 64

I sooooo don't have the orbs for this. XD But hey, I'm happy I've already begun saving up! I may be at 60 or something, but that's much better than where I could be right now!

I would love to have Ashe... But I am in saving orbs mode for CYL ir a possible Hero Fest that has Fallen Edelgard (I am feeling that's a possibility).

I hope he is the TT unit or at least the demote.

Anyway, for the Duo Hero, I want to see Flayn & Seteth.

17 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I've heard people say the Ashe looking figure could in fact be Hapi, but I'd find the idea of her sharing a banner with Caspar to be strange. Not that I'd mind a swimsuit Hapi though. 

Maybe, but she has those 3 cow licks. I doubt they wouldn't have that feature noticeable even if her hair might be wet. Then if you inspect the silhouette the one on the left is wearing a little vest with a hoodie, which matches Ashe's outfit.

If we're getting Ashe and Caspar, the only regular students left will be Leonie and Ignatz, so I'd expect at least one of them here as well.

I wonder if Shamir/Catherine will be the duo. Edelgard/Dimitri is a possibility, but it could be a bad time.

Edited by Othin

On the topic of Caspar... I wonder if this is their way of "putting" the Brawlers of Three Houses in the game, simply by putting them in as Seasonal units who are expected to have weapons different from what they would start with?

Raph was the other one, and he is currently a Colorless Bow garbed in Plegian robes. And now here we have Caspar who will be wearing even less than War Masters typically wear. Dedue too I guess, but he seemed more likely to be an Axe armor from the start. I just kinda wonder, since there's little to no way in hell that they'll add a whole new weapon type for like three units, four if counting a theoretical Brawling Legendary Byleth.

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

That would likely be Leonie then since I don't expect to see three males on a summer banner. 

Yeah, that's my thinking as well.

I am going to guess Leonie for the left since I expect a girl to be the left and her short hair fits.  Right is 100% Caspar and I love him so that makes me happy.    

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

On the topic of Caspar... I wonder if this is their way of "putting" the Brawlers of Three Houses in the game, simply by putting them in as Seasonal units who are expected to have weapons different from what they would start with?

Raph was the other one, and he is currently a Colorless Bow garbed in Plegian robes. And now here we have Caspar who will be wearing even less than War Masters typically wear. Dedue too I guess, but he seemed more likely to be an Axe armor from the start. I just kinda wonder, since there's little to no way in hell that they'll add a whole new weapon type for like three units, four if counting a theoretical Brawling Legendary Byleth.

I mean ... they could always make a new weapon type that was originally used by three units, and then make some of their future OCs have that weapon type as well as giving it to seasonal units. Especially since a colorless physical melee weapon would be really awesome to have at this point in the game.

6 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Maybe, but she has those 3 cow licks. I doubt they wouldn't have that feature noticeable even if her hair might be wet. Then if you inspect the silhouette the one on the left is wearing a little vest with a hoodie, which matches Ashe's outfit.

Ooh, this gets me thinking... Which seasonals or alts in general have a character's original hair style distorted or messed up? I feel like nearly all units retain their hair which makes silhouettes easy to spot. I can only think of TS Edelgard's buns coming apart and maybe Bathtub Elise's up-do.