Tempest Trials+: Angling to Win!

A new Tempest Trials+ is coming, titled "Angling to Win"! 

kKfcGq5.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Summer Hilda (& Summer Marianne), Summer Mercedes, Summer Ashe, Summer Caspar, Summer Leonie, Hilda, Marianne and Mercedes.

8wWxZ4F.jpg

Summer Leonie skills at 5★ Lv 40:

7MSYbiS.jpg

From Sauin Village of the Leicester Alliance. As the daughter of a hunter, she can't wait to
show off her talents with a bow at the beach. Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

oHvxlZs.png Sunflower Bow+ (Mt: 12 / Range: 1)
Effective against flying foes. At start of combat, if foe's HP ≥ 75%, grants Def+5 to unit and inflicts Def-5 on foe during combat,
and also, if foe has Def bonus, grants bonus to unit's Def and inflicts penalty on foe's Def during combat = current bonus on foe's Def.
Calculates each stat bonus independently.

NbYz6Fy.png Reposition (Range: 1)
Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.

2qTprKa.png Atk/Spd Push 3
At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.

zkIHChe.png Spd/Def Link 3
If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit,
grants Spd/Def+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

0zNnjdU.png Atk/Def Push 3
At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Def+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.

Do83Lrf.png Def/Res Solo 3
If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.

You can also earn some WUVYIDh.png Divine Codes: Ephemera 6 by reaching the 6,000 score, and an xytv6Al.png Astra Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

Push 3 skills are pretty bad, but more Solos are always welcome. After this, the only Solo without a seal will be Atk/Res, hopefully that'll show up soon as well. I've been looking forward to that one for a while.

Definitely looking forward to a free Leonie, I loved her in 3H.

Next +10 Grail Unit? It feels bad to try to invest in Innes since I don't have Time's Pulse fodder.

How many units can even make decent use of the Push seals? Guinivere is one that comes to mind. Marianne heals during combat, so it's still pretty bad.

6 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Next +10 Grail Unit? It feels bad to try to invest in Innes since I don't have Time's Pulse fodder.

How many units can even make decent use of the Push seals? Guinivere is one that comes to mind. Marianne heals during combat, so it's still pretty bad.

Guinivere could make decent use of a Push seal, but I feel like even she'd be better off with a Solo.

I hope S!Leonie has the push at 4*, that'll make her a grat bridge for foddering the myriad of Atk/Spd Push 4+Lull units we have. I still feel the pain of having to cough 20k feathers to promote Petrine in order to give B!Lyn both of manual Bernie's skills. 

Atk/Spd Push 3 is gonna be awkward to use on most units. It's practically limited for Mystic Boost users and units with after combat healing like B!Celica or F!Edelgard. Well, I'm still going to upgrade it because only 1 of my Edelgards can run Mystic Boost seal and the Atk/Def Solo seal is in high demand. 

Def/Res Solo is going to be amazing! Such a crazy combo (if Duessel is anything to go by) that can help many units in different modes. I'm absolutely upgrading this ASAP, and will give it to Pirate Veronica so she becomes a green Duessel. 

As for the TT+ itself, I have Officer Hilda to rampage through it so it's going to be fine.

4 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Valter kinda likes Push skills for Cursed Lance (+Vantage for survivability) synergy although it gets way too easy to have him on 1hp for more than 3 rounds of combat. Fun! But risky. 

That sacred seal is going to make duessel into a nightmare, oh lordy.

Hm... really the only units who can make "proper" use of a Push 3 seal are units with either Mystic Boost, units who are able to consistently get healing support from Eir's Prf skill, or units with post-battle recovery such as Brave Celica's refine (or, god forbid, Hegemon)

Def/Res Solo is nice though. Leonie I have to wonder if she'll be victim to the curse of most Grail units being meh despite the "overpowered" nature of her summonable companions.

Caspar and Ashe are too cute in this little story of theirs. ^_^ Though, I can just imagine Byleth and Seteth feeling like they're missing out on something without quite knowing what it is. XD Maybe Jeralt, too. And perhaps Alois, not that he's very good at fishing.

The final map isn't to bad. The last couple of TT had some borderline broken bosses that they had to remove their Distant Counter. The big lake in the middle means it's time to use Final Fantasy Morgan instead of the usually Brave Edelgard in auto-battle.

40 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am using 2 Fallen Edelgards to auto-battle. Yes, I have no shame.

Only two? How about four?

I wish I have the Orbs for four. I guess three is technically better for the bonus unit for scoring.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Only two? How about four?

I wish I have the Orbs for four. I guess three is technically better for the bonus unit for scoring.

I could have 3 and a bonus unit, but I made a +1 Edelgard and kept a +0 one, so I can have one for each AA/AR season... at least for now. She is a +10 project, so if one day I am able to +9 the merged one, I will combine both Edelgard to finish the +10. I don't see that happening anytime soon though. lol

Fallen Edelgard is a unit that I can see appearing in a Hero Fest banner, so I need to be ready for in case that happens.

For this TT, I am using 2 Fallen Edelgards, a Rafael and Duo Hilda.

The only thing that sometimes can happen is a flying healer with Dazzling staying on a water terrain, in a way that Edelgard can't reach her. When that happens, we need to turn off auto battle, manually move Edelgard back 1 space from the healer, and then turn autobattle on.

It can happen on the Paralogue 35-1 map, when the random ranged flying foe is Flayn, and on the final map with Duo Hilda.