Skill/class advice for awakening inheritance

I’m trying to get the best use out of my child units with the pairings I went with, so wondering what skills I should inherit and what classes I should aim for. The ones I need advice for particularly are:

Gaius!Kjelle

Lon’qu!Owain

Henry!Brady

Kellam!Laurent

Vaike!Yarne

Frederick!Cynthia

Stahl!Gerome

I also wouldn’t mind input for what final classes I should shoot for on the rest that I’ve already recruited since I had a better idea what skills I wanted on them. 

Olivia!Lucina

Chrom!Inigo

Cordelia!FMorgan

+Skl -Res MMU!Severa

Libra!Noire

(And like. Donnel!Nah but she’s got manakete I think she’s good)

I think the answer definitely differs depending on the difficulty and whether you're aiming for a team that's good for in-game challenges without grinding. Or to optimize for post-game challenges such as Apotheosis.

An example of this is Brady's inheritance If you're optimizing for the post-game Galeforce is generally the best skill to inherit from Maribelle. Though if you're just trying to get through the game, I'd reccomend giving him Demoiselle or Dual Support + instead, as Maribelle is more likely to actually have those skills.