Breaking News: Local cinnamon roll utterly humiliates alleged kidnapper

------

All hail Ashe!

http://imgur.com/a/2O3TYR0

Full disclosure: this is NG+, he was all screwed up on steroi- I mean, uh... Annette's rally cookies, and I still had to soften DK up with a couple gambits first. But hell, my boy killed the Death Knight! He's not useless anymore!

Spoiler

Jk, best cinnamon roll is never useless 🙂

Stay tuned for the timeskip sequel, "Flayn-o-Fish Spills the Death Knight's Blood: A Tale of Karma"

27 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Shot with an arrow for a crime I did not commit. Alleged kidnapper! Pah! What's next?! Do they execute people for alleged banditry! 

Rhea: Yes! We do! And alleged littering too, the insolence!

The real cluprit's not getting off easy though, Dimitri's gonna channel his inner timeskip self and rip Solon to shreds! You don't tell the Prince of Faerghus he didn't return that Arundel book on time, lest you pay the price!

There's no way you can get the best possible responses to this topic here, so I'll shove this in Far from the Forest.  That way, I can point out that the title is misleading, because, "Local knight aspirant moves to eliminate competition" is much more appropriate!

I'd call Ashe one of my favorites, but practically half the cast is "one of my favorites", so I don't know how much that means anymore. Very impressive! Any reason you made him a Dark Mage? Just to up the humiliation factor, perhaps?

1 hour ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I'd call Ashe one of my favorites, but practically half the cast is "one of my favorites", so I don't know how much that means anymore. Very impressive! Any reason you made him a Dark Mage? Just to up the humiliation factor, perhaps?

It's a very, very stupid reason, I'll admit, but I was kinda stuck for a fifth skill to give him (Sniper crit spam being his end goal). I already got him Bow Prowess, Death Blow, Hit +20 and Dex +2... but I had no clue what to put in that last slot so I figured Poison Strike was at least semi-useful until he unlocks something better like Bow Crit. I suppose I could've just gone back and picked up the last two class exp for Fighter, but then I was actually kinda lazy curious what kind of weird BS he could pull off with Poison Strike, even if it's only good for a few odd situations. I decided I could afford to screw around a bit, since it's only a placeholder skill anyway lol

18 minutes ago, RainbowMoon said:

It's a very, very stupid reason, I'll admit, but I was kinda stuck for a fifth skill to give him (Sniper crit spam being his end goal). I already got him Bow Prowess, Death Blow, Hit +20 and Dex +2... but I had no clue what to put in that last slot so I figured Poison Strike was at least semi-useful until he unlocks something better like Bow Crit.

Oh yeah, definitely get him bow crit for sniper crit spam. Bow crit + hunter’s volley + killer bow(+ if you can) = dead everything. Here is my sniper crit Shamir from my maddening run:

Spoiler

RIvtJgu.jpg

Highlight the 99 crit. It was beautiful. She just obliterated everything, and it was an endgame on maddening! This is why FftF is the best here, because I can bring up my maddening run Shamir.

Edited by Sooks

13 hours ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah, definitely get him bow crit for sniper crit spam. Bow crit + hunter’s volley + killer bow(+ if you can) = dead everything. Here is my sniper crit Shamir from my maddening run:

Reveal hidden contents

RIvtJgu.jpg

Highlight the 99 crit. It was beautiful. She just obliterated everything, and it was an endgame on maddening! This is why FftF is the best here, because I can bring up my maddening run Shamir.

Damn, that's like the ideal Sniper build. Respect o.o

That's definitely what I'm hoping to achieve with my Ashe. I've gotta make him the deadliest cinnaroll he can be. For Lord Lonato! And Faerghus, yeah, blah blah...

• 2 weeks later...