What's the longest time you put into a single save file?

ZeManaphy

I posted a similar discussion on Discord, but I brought it here in case some people were not on Discord: 

So I was continuing my play through of Revelation and I noticed I had 207 hours roughly put into the game. I spent all of my time visiting castles online and doing class changes which also involves grinding supports and marriages as well. Considering that this game as 60 units at base, that's a lot of skill farming and money grinding. And that's not taking in consideration doing all MyCastle activities and investing it. And I'm currently on Chapter 19. I'm wondering how long my playthrough will be at the end. So what are your guys longest hours put into a game file?

193 hours on the Conquest file I used for Dakota's War Journal, and that's mostly because even when it took me several days or even weeks to write the script to go along with the "let's play" part of the next chapter, I was still going on every day and visiting everyone.

Radiant Dawn NM took me ~120 hours. I am not very good at FE. The only other one that's come close is Berwick saga, which is at 88 hours with a decent chunk of the game still to go.

Three Houses maintains it's playtime between New Game+ playthroughs. And since I'm a total New Game+ whore, I have used it in every playthrough since the first. So it's tallied up to a few hundred hours by now.

I'm playing Three Houses, I'm in my first run, I haven't even reached halfway, and I already have 80 hours! This and Tokyo Mirage Sessions are the only ones that have 80+ hours of gameplay. All others are in the 40-50 hours at most.

Outside of Fire Emblem, my Pokemon Black 2 is over 200 hours, then Black 1 and Y at 150 hours, then Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden at 120-30 hours each.

Edited by henrymidfields