Class For Hard/Classic Corrin

Riddleflip

>Cancer Bubble

I think I like you.

Master Ninja is pretty popular. At least, I think it is. I can't say for sure because I don't read up on what other people say, but if you go with strength as your asset you'll be doubling at 1-2 range while still doing enough damage to kill enemies in one round. You can also still use the Yato, which is cool I guess.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

>Cancer Bubble

I think I like you.

Master Ninja is pretty popular. At least, I think it is. I can't say for sure because I don't read up on what other people say, but if you go with strength as your asset you'll be doubling at 1-2 range while still doing enough damage to kill enemies in one round. You can also still use the Yato, which is cool I guess.

Alright, since you know where my pfp is from, I'm taking your advice and going Master Ninja. Thanks for the advice.

18 hours ago, Riddleflip said:

Alright, since you know where my pfp is from, I'm taking your advice and going Master Ninja. Thanks for the advice.

Ayo, cool kid benefits.

I hope you enjoy the run. If you don't me asking, where did you find that particular drawing of Cancer Bubble?

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Ayo, cool kid benefits.

I hope you enjoy the run. If you don't me asking, where did you find that particular drawing of Cancer Bubble?

I did the drawing myself. Feel free to take it if you want, I only use it here.

I honestly thought that Nohr Noble was not that popular (I joined the party late, years after the game was released.)
In any case, I will always defend that +Magic Nohr Noble is an outstanding build, but if I were to recommend another class, I would pick Mercenary — Hero or Cavalier — Paladin, as safe picks, and Archer — Sniper as a fun one.

I may be one of the few who does not use Xander or Camilla or “backpacks.” Precisely because of this is that I have tried multiple ways to substitute the royals in situations wherein others would have simply let them loose. In all cases, Hero or Paladin are the most versatile, reliable options. Depending on the map, one has an edge over the other.

Sniper is rare in Conquest, Bows have high might and advantage over most enemies, the class gets great skills, never misses, doubles everyone and lands critical hits like crazy. It is the perfect Player-Phase physical unit.