Legendary Hero Battle - Byleth: The Fódlan Star

Some Jerk

I spent 1 hour in order to complete it, but I was satisfied in the end, especially because I didn't (and hopefully won't ever) have to use L!Azura. 
Not that it was simple using Silvia: for once, I had to give her TA and atk/spd bond to tank the green ninja, and then resorted to an Emmeryn to give Seliph Res Opening.
It was all worth it tho 🙂
(The thumbnail has problems showing up for some reasons, but the video works fine, so don't worry about it)

Edited by Jugdral Lover/iggy/Safer

School's out for summer. A pity no one told Byleth.

@Matrograde @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @Unknown Gamer11 @LordFrigid @Maaka @GuiltyLove @daisy jane @Wanda @Diovani Bressan

Not a hard one at all, though whether or not that's due to Dancer Cancer's newest member giving Puddle a well-deserved break, I'm not sure. The biggest threat aside from Byleth himself was the Bow Cavalier, whose Brave Bow would oneshot everyone on my team from a good distance away. Thankfully, the Bow Cavalier and Byleth shared the same weakness: they're glass cannons. Once it was in sniping range, the entire first wave of enemies just sort of imploded, and the process was repeated when Byleth sauntered down the map -- the Troubadour tried to make things complicated with Windfire Balm and Restore, but Panic Smoke put a stop to that right quick. Balldigan and Leanne didn't get to do as much as I'd like and mostly just secured swag kills; otherwise they just supplied Menace and Rein to fuel Silvia and Larum's killing spree.

About Larum: I was still mad at that Limited Naga clear using a dancer that could do literally nothing else, and since she just became available for Formaing today for an easy merge, I decided to give her a proper murder kit. Despite somehow only using one thing from her Forma set*, I ended up very impressed with how she performed. The flying dancers with superior statlines fall short in the one area where Larum excels: they can't use Flashing Blade whereas Larum can, and she also happens (at the time of this writing) to be the fastest Infantry dancer. With Soiree Ethlyn as a Divine Codes manual, Summer Ylgr being free, and having a stockpile of Thrasirs and a spare Alm, I had everything Larum needed to slip comfortably into her niche.

* - Broadleaf Fan+ (+Res), Rally Up Spd+, Ruptured Sky, Atk/Spd Push 4, Lull Atk/Def, Fatal Smoke 3

Edited by Some Jerk

@NSSKG151 After the tin can was dead, NY!Anna was free to clean up the rest of the map as if it was nothing. The combo of Spendthrift and Lull Atk/Def really make her a lot bulkier physically than what her base stats let on. Really impressive.

- - - - -- - - - - - - 

For this LHB I did two clears. First one is the officer Hilda one, it was a little tricky to find the right positioning due to all the trees but in the end it worked out. 

And for the second clear we have a classic. I haven't been able to use OG!Eirika for a while as it seems BST is reaching her super buffed stats slowly. I really need to get a L!Eliwood to make Eirika comptetitive for at least 2 more gens. As for this map, it was way too fair so that makes it easy to stomp.

@Some Jerk What is that Eldigan build?! I had to double check once I saw him double people. Did you use that before? It's nice seeing Larum tear through enemies!

@NSSKG151 Sheesh... New Year Anna is ridiculously strong. I can't believe she destroyed nearly everything.

I did a regular flier clear and then a Whitewings clear. I was able to get two copies of the new Palla, but I didn't use her here because I deployed her and Ninja Lyn for my braindead Infernal clear. She'll get her time to shine someday.

I had to use female Byleth in this map to beat her male counterpart, of course. Lilith doubling Byleth and killing him in one round was surprising! I really want to get more merges on her someday.

Here's the Whitewings one. Bridal Catria trivializes most maps.

@Flying Shogi @Landmaster @BoaFerox @XRay @daisy jane @LoneStar @Unknown Gamer11 @Diovani Bressan

Can't record right now, putting it in text form for later use. Used Flora +10, Micaiah +7, Plegian Raphael +10, and New Year Peony.

Spoiler

Starting positions: F - M - P - R

Turn 1: Flora uses Draw back on Micaiah to move forward, who then kills Brave Sw Armor. Peony Dances Flora, who uses Draw Back to the left. Raph moves two spaces up.

T2: Flora moves down to kill Dragonslasher G.Thief. Kill only possible because of Peonys Prf. Micaiah moves two right and kills Bladetome R.Flier. Peo dances Mic, who moves below Raphael and uses DB. Raph moves below Peo and uses Reposition on Peo.

T3: F moves one right and kills Brave bow cav. Raph kills lance cav from current space. Mic uses DB from Rapha right. End turn.

T4: Flora moves left and kills R.mage. Mic moves two left, kills B.mage. Raph kills AxeInf from current space. Peo dances Mic, Mic moves to Peos left.

T5: Flora attacks SwoInf. Raph kills Byleth, only possible due to partially charged Ignis and Dagger 7 effect. Peo moves up one and dances Raph, raph kills SwoInf. Peo triggers duo skill on Raph. Mic teleports to Raphs left and uses DB on Flora. Raph kills G.Manakete.

T6: Flora kills B.flier, Raph kills Troubadour. Battle won.

Its time for four troublemakers to bully a poor, mute teacher.

I was thinking of waiting on +10 Mmorgan's debut till he was completely finished with close foil, but I will never get that skill so I might as well have on babysitting duty now. The last member of team Orphan was a bit tricky this time around, but Morgan's debuffs and firepower where the final piece of the puzzle

Chad got a new flashy skill to play with and Raigh got another one shot on a Abyssal boss. With Lugh playing support and speed demon duty.

@Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Maaka @BoaFerox @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11

@NSSKG151: Wow. I can't say I expected NYanna to completely butcher everything in sight. Those mages and brave bow archer hit pretty hard, but they barely put a dent in Nyanna.

About this map... the one turn? Very easy. Doing it normally... quite annoying because of the forest tiles, so I went with a flier team.

Here's the One-Turn:

And here's the normal clear:

@Some Jerk Larum looks different... but I can't say why... Anyway, your Speedy Eldigan looks so fun to use in battle, and when I saw that Katana on Silvia's hand, I knew what would be Byleth's destiny. Sorry Teach, but Divine Pulse can't save you from that... Nice clear!

@NSSKG151 Oh wow! Anna taking her revange on Byleth for not only being a playable character locked behind a paid wall in 3H! She tanked all those foes like a champ! Nice one-turn clear!

@Alexmender That was a pretty nice idea, of taking down Byleth as soon as possible. You almost finish them all in turn 3, but that Sword unit had to survive, didn't he... Nice use of your units!

@GuiltyLove Byleth... a green tome hero, that has a special that deals more damage agaisnt dragons... lost to a blue one. Nice clear that one.  And too bad Palla was not able to join her sisters, Minerva... and Thea... on the clear, but you did a great job using those units.

@Sasori Nice well timed Astra on Byleth. That was a very good amount of daamge on his head. Morgan was a pretty nice addition to the team. His debuffs will always be helpful. And when these foes will understand that they can't beat tanky Chad? Nice clear!

@BoaFerox @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@GuiltyLove Man, you remembered to tag me here. I guess I'll have to deliver at some point.

@Diovani Bressan @NSSKG151 @Alexmender I was thinking it would be easy to one-turn, but I don't have an NFU'er that can enable WoM off of the brick, so I had to go in on turn 2.

Also thank the rest of you for showing me what the whole battle looks like lol.

@Some Jerk Byleth's making some extra cash by teaching summer school!

Ahem. . .

This Infernal is a breath of fresh air, thanks to the fact that the reinforcements don't spawn right next to my starting position.  Thus, a well-timed retreat means that Leon and the dancer squad had no problems shredding this map.  MVP is the Guidance seal, which allowed Leon to jump over a forest and get Mirabilis out of the way.

I already beat Abyssal using PM1's guide earlier, but I decided to go back and try beating it myself just to see if I could.

Apparently, a team of Duo Lyn, Dire Thunder Reinhardt, Peony, and Reginn with no merges can actually beat Abyssal -- even when I'm the one holding the phone XD Lyn needed the death blow seal to do just enough damage to take out some of the enemies, but it worked out.

Glad to make it back again after I missed posting last month! I just moved, so it was pretty busy all over and still getting used to things, but I did manage to record a last minute clear on Ashera I'll post later.

For now though, I actually ended up getting my first 1-turn clear, and with a very happy new +10 to boot!

Definitely took support for the one turn, but really the problem was just getting Ewan to that spot while still having allies nearby to buff him, so Peony's and F!Nino's movement helped with that, and of course Tethys is always there to help her bro.

@Jugdral Lover/iggy/Safer Very nice theme clear! Silvia did good tanking what she needed, and it's nice seeing people like Jamke put in work too. Hopefully he'll be getting a refine before too long.

@Some Jerk It makes me really happy to see someone using Larum, and she put in quite the work! Seeing the Eldigan with that much speed was also surprising, and Silvia put in fantastic work as usual!

@Diovani Bressan Both clears were impressive, I always forget just how much damage Claude reduces, and it was nice seeing Elincia in there too.

@Alexmender Another pair of impressive clears. Eirika didn't even break a sweat here, so here's hoping she'll be able to still hold up at least every once in a while!

@GuiltyLove I'm happy to see you got a few copies of Bride Catria! I ended up maxing Juno from that banner and someday I wanna use her and her husband for a clear. On the first clear I really liked seeing the Lilith, she didn't even need special to kill Byleth!

@Sasori Man seeing the boys survive what looked like multiple onslaughts was impressive, good thing Raigh is boosted by them all huddling together! Morgan looked pretty helpful too, and that Astra from Raigh was pretty satisfying. Chad's a wall as usual too.

@Unknown Gamer11 Yeah, Lilith can be quite deadly with the right support. I want to merge her up more, but it's hard to budget my orbs these days. The last three banners with Palla destroyed me; my luck tends to be terrible when pulling for Palla. 

Look at Ewan just casually recovering all his HP from Aether! Congratulations on the +10!

Slightly late, had uploaded but forgot to post it here~ Only real trouble was making sure the Red Mage Flier went right so Byleth didn't leap down to nuke anyone.

Now I got more clears to respond to, tho~

@Some Jerk - That's a nice looking Larum~ She fits well into the dancer squad on her debut with a proper build.

@NSSKG151 - NY!Anna is really a beast, can't believe how easily she dealt with not only Byleth, but pretty much the whole map.

@Alexmender - Poor Byleth didn't see it coming, being set up by his own former student. Galeforce really does make these Abyssals a lot easier to deal with.

Nice to see Eirika back in action. She's a strong as ever, just like we're used to seeing~

@GuiltyLove - Byleth getting attacked not only by his former student, but also his female self. Though it seems Lilith was the most impressive one here being able to kill Byelth through the Weapon Triangle. 

Well Bridal Catria does make everything free. I always find it funny that V!Palla plays pretty much the same way as you've built your V!Catria with the usual DC-Vantage.

@Sasori - I do love seeing my boy, M!Morgan amongst the other good bois~ Chad is honestly the most appropriate name for him with how well he tanks everything. The amount of healing sustain the boys are able to get really helps during these drawn out matches.

@Diovani Bressan - Bridal Catria really makes these a lot easier but she hits super hard on her own, anyway.

You guys really want Byleth to suffer at the hands of his own students, SMH~ L!Claude is really good on this map, though, with his damage reduction and the Gravity slowing these mobs down. Byleth must have raised him well. I will ignore the fact that you decided to use two dancers to do this.

@Unknown Gamer11 - Very nice work from Super Saiyan Ewan!

@Diovani Bressan: Catria has some massive firepower behind her. Being able to kill Byleth twice over. Mini Marth was pretty nice on this map as well.

And I haven't seen Claude in action too much, but man that damage reduction makes him a absolute massive tank

@Unknown Gamer11: Your Ewan keeps getting better. I don't think many would have so easily solo'ed a entire map like that. Even with WTA disadvantage Byleth still hits really hard

@Landmaster Chad is a absolute Chad yeah. Making sure the team stays safe on EP

Close counter is a unconventional pick on a gen 1 healer, but Selice had no problem with her defenses with how much she healed back. Seeing OG Elise still one rounding every boss is also still good to see. I'm also surprised just how little damage Mirabelis took from that blue mage at the end.

Doing another run wasn't in my original plans, but after the worst luck ever, I finally got myself a Ashe. So he and some other mild/wild bois got to flex their muscles a bit. That troubadour from hell gets to annoy me one last time by being the thumbnail

@SatsumaFSoysoy @BoaFerox

@Alexmender Nice clears! Always impressed seeing a year 1 unit solo a map with the right setup.

@GuiltyLove Nice flier team clears. I found it amusing that the red armor was the last unit defeated in the Whitewing clear.

@Sasori That was a nice young boys team clear. It was amusing seeing Raigh one shot Byleth and Chad did a good job fending just about everything off.

@Diovani Bressan Those were some nice clears. L!Claude is quite powerful with his prf skills.

@Landmaster Looked easy for the Elise team. OG Elise is really getting a lot of use out of that Rescue skill. Nice clear!

@Some Jerk Larum did great, that's a nice skillset you got on her despite not using most of it. And that Eldigan build is a treat as usual, great to see the team showing such efficiency. Nice clear!

@NSSKG151 Great to see Anna gobble up the map on her own. The positions on this map opens up every enemy to attack you, which is probably supposed to make it hard but is actually a blessing when you're strong enough to shrug it all off.

@Alexmender Nice clears! Makes me wish I had Null Follow-Up for my own Eirika. I should make mine best friends with Kaden next time I use her, they have such great synergy.

@GuiltyLove Lilith sure packs a punch! And Bride Caeda's utility is through the roof. She fits into a whitewing team very nicely since she lets them use triangle attack without having to use the weapons of their base versions. And don't worry about the new Palla, she got to see some action in my clear instead ;D

@Sasori Those troublemakers! I can imagine them throwing chalk and what not lol. Nice to see the power of Grima's Truth now, I should build up my own Morgan a bit better sometime. Nice clear with the summer units too, they did really well.

@Diovani Bressan Nice clears! I like how Byleth technically was trapped at the end of the one turn. Seeing Elincia in the regular clear made me realize I never see her special quotes since I always use her with Galeforce. A shame, cause they are nice.

@Unknown Gamer11 Oo, so nice to see Ewan do a one turn clear! The positions on this map lets a lot of enemy phase ranged units get in on the one turn action which is fun to see. Great clear!

@Landmaster The Elises handled it well as usual. Regular Elise managing to one round Byleth despite his hefty HP really showed the kind of power she packs. Nice work!

My one turn clear this time features the new Valentian Palla alongside the Tanas. Watching some of the one turns here I realize Palla could probably have Vantage swept the whole thing by herself with the right setup, but this way I guess everyone gets some nice player phase use. Except Summer Tana who has to do moving duty again, but that's important too!

On 6/30/2021 at 11:41 AM, Xenomata said:

Can't record right now, putting it in text form for later use. Used Flora +10, Micaiah +7, Plegian Raphael +10, and New Year Peony.

Reveal hidden contents

Starting positions: F - M - P - R

Turn 1: Flora uses Draw back on Micaiah to move forward, who then kills Brave Sw Armor. Peony Dances Flora, who uses Draw Back to the left. Raph moves two spaces up.

T2: Flora moves down to kill Dragonslasher G.Thief. Kill only possible because of Peonys Prf. Micaiah moves two right and kills Bladetome R.Flier. Peo dances Mic, who moves below Raphael and uses DB. Raph moves below Peo and uses Reposition on Peo.

T3: F moves one right and kills Brave bow cav. Raph kills lance cav from current space. Mic uses DB from Rapha right. End turn.

T4: Flora moves left and kills R.mage. Mic moves two left, kills B.mage. Raph kills AxeInf from current space. Peo dances Mic, Mic moves to Peos left.

T5: Flora attacks SwoInf. Raph kills Byleth, only possible due to partially charged Ignis and Dagger 7 effect. Peo moves up one and dances Raph, raph kills SwoInf. Peo triggers duo skill on Raph. Mic teleports to Raphs left and uses DB on Flora. Raph kills G.Manakete.

T6: Flora kills B.flier, Raph kills Troubadour. Battle won.

Okay video recorded, just before the battle leaves!

Spoiler

Raph has surpassed the teacher.

@BoaFerox That's very true. I might replace Palla's Whitewing Blade with something else if I put her on a team with Bridal Catria. I don't really have any inheritable lances for the others though. Also, I think Est and Catria already have really good weapons 😛 It's nice to see the Tanas! One-turn clears are always impressive to me.