awakening gay hack

akitauma

can anyone who has the awakening gay hack on citra help me get the hack im desperate ill even pay just someone help me get it cause no matter what i do it doesn't work please ill let you hack my computer just please help

Any method you'd typically employ for hacking ROMs is way overly complicated compared to what you can do with Citra's built-in modding system.  It's really easy.  Granted it's never bad to learn how to mod the hard way, but on Citra it's far from necessary unless you yourself want to learn how to create mods instead of just installing them.

So firstly, you do need the ROM to be decrypted, so find a 3DS ROM decryptor online that isn't a Homebrew application for an actual 3DS (because obviously that won't work on a computer).  Instructions may vary depending on which one you get.  Whenever you get around to completing this, make sure your game will even load up in Citra.  If it runs, congrats, you can move onto step two.  For ease of access and to make this modding process easier, be sure to add the directory for the ROM into Citra so you can just always load up the game whenever you want.

When you've got the game able to run on Citra, you'll want to open up Citra and find the game within the directory catalogue I just told you about.  Right-click on it (if you're on a smart device, I don't know what to tell you), then click on "Open Mods Location".  Boom, the empty folder that just opened is where any and all mods you want to install will go.

Now navigate through the Gay Awakening .zip file using an archive browsing tool (you'll need to find one yourself, but there are plenty of options).  Now navigate to the HANS folder, and open up whichever region you're from.  You see that "romfs" folder?  Extract it to the empty mods folder.  Now you have the mod ready to go.

Check to see if the mod runs now.  You'll be able to tell rather quickly if it worked by looking through the supports.  If anything needs to be clarified, feel free to quote/tag me here.

1. I moved this to the correct subform.
2. Without details as to what you did, "everything" doesn't say much.  You'll have to go into more detail.

On 6/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, Ertrick36 said:

Any method you'd typically employ for hacking ROMs is way overly complicated compared to what you can do with Citra's built-in modding system.  It's really easy.  Granted it's never bad to learn how to mod the hard way, but on Citra it's far from necessary unless you yourself want to learn how to create mods instead of just installing them.

So firstly, you do need the ROM to be decrypted, so find a 3DS ROM decryptor online that isn't a Homebrew application for an actual 3DS (because obviously that won't work on a computer).  Instructions may vary depending on which one you get.  Whenever you get around to completing this, make sure your game will even load up in Citra.  If it runs, congrats, you can move onto step two.  For ease of access and to make this modding process easier, be sure to add the directory for the ROM into Citra so you can just always load up the game whenever you want.

When you've got the game able to run on Citra, you'll want to open up Citra and find the game within the directory catalogue I just told you about.  Right-click on it (if you're on a smart device, I don't know what to tell you), then click on "Open Mods Location".  Boom, the empty folder that just opened is where any and all mods you want to install will go.

Now navigate through the Gay Awakening .zip file using an archive browsing tool (you'll need to find one yourself, but there are plenty of options).  Now navigate to the HANS folder, and open up whichever region you're from.  You see that "romfs" folder?  Extract it to the empty mods folder.  Now you have the mod ready to go.

Check to see if the mod runs now.  You'll be able to tell rather quickly if it worked by looking through the supports.  If anything needs to be clarified, feel free to quote/tag me here.

IT WORKED thank you