NPCs who should have been playable

Jotari

FE16: Gatekeeper. Jokes Aside. Rhea should had been Lord from Silver Snow.
FE6: Guinevere and Galle.
FE7: Mark and Fargus.
FE8: Selena
FE10: Largo
FE11: Nyna

Thracia: Daisy, Hermina, Asaello, Jeanne. The substitute children who were excluded, should be playable in Thracia. 

Sacred Stones: Dara, Saleh's grandmother, should had been the Niime of FE8. 

Awakening: You remember that old guy that betrays Chrom in the early chapters? I don't think he properly has a name, but he should had been the Orson of the game. Also the betrayal would have more emotional impact, since it felt really random, but he was a father figure to Chrom. 

Blazing Blade: Mark should be a playable avatar. 

Binding Blade: Guinivere, even if only in the last chapters, or if she is recruitable in a very hard paralogue. 

12 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

It wouldn't take much rewriting at all, the reason Vaida states for joining would work just as well for Murdock. In some ways it would work better for Murdock, whom feels more personally connected to Zephiel, and would feel indebted for the FE7 crew saving Zephiel when he wasn't there to do so himself.

Yeah, but I kind of feel like Murdock's personal connection is of the "never leave the prince's side especially when the threat of assassination is very real". I think Zephiel himself would have to end up going with them for it to be believable that Murdock would. And that would stray a bit too far into the "how did none of this come up in the previous game" territory, unless Zephiel is put into some kind of magical coma by Nergal or something.

3 hours ago, Mylady said:

Thracia: Daisy, Hermina, Asaello, Jeanne. The substitute children who were excluded, should be playable in Thracia.

I do really wish they had used the substitute chatacters when originally making Thracia. Or at the very least the Leinster ones. It would have been a great opportunity to unshackle them from the child units and actually make them real characters. And they were so thin as characters before it would have been as easy calling the likes of Karin Hermina instead

Edited by Jotari