July's Mythic Banner Prediction: Year of the Fairy Goat or do we have Otr Plans?

daisy jane

Spoiler

Watch IS troll us and give us Enlightened Oliver as the next mythic.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly at this point, with Nifl being revealed now on the Fates banner (I have /words/ about that, but this is not the time and place), Freyr might actually end up being this month's legendary. Well, unless they decide to do a ~SURPRISE~ early summonable Fafnir or they actually make a non-OC mythic.

If they're bringing back New Hero OCs, that makes me think Freyr will be added that way, no matter how nonsensical. So this could be anyone's game. Anankos, maybe?

Ima throw a curveball here and say that IS changed pattern and we are looking at a Legendary unit instead of a Mythic unit. Legendary Xander to go with the Fates banner as a Green Cav unit.

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

Ima throw a curveball here and say that IS changed pattern and we are looking at a Legendary unit instead of a Mythic unit. Legendary Xander to go with the Fates banner as a Green Cav unit.

Except it still says Mythic on the calendar, unless they literally somehow changed plans within the last few days.

And I feel like they probably would have said so by now if they made such a change.

Edited by Sentinel07

IS' only pattern is that they don't stick to patterns. Even when it makes sense to do so.

Anakos probably isn't coming, fates isn't that popular to pull two banners of it in same month.

This month still blue 100%. As for blessing probably something like 70% anima and 30% light.

So who can fit blue anima or light? I dunno aside from Freyr.

Edit: what if we get fafnir? What if Fafnir gets his dragon form next chapter and we will get his base form as Mythic this month.

Edited by Naoshi

Ike and Fjorm aren't coming back until May. You know, about 10 months from now.

So I guess that means Eirika, Hrid, Marth, Azura, Tiki, and Lucina really are getting kicked into the legendary remix banners. Don't think we can make the same assumption yet for Roy and after though.

4 hours ago, Mysterique Sign said:

I'd imagine Elimine would come with the Saint's Staff

Probably! Hence wildcard. This is also the last time for the rest of the year I can see a non-OC getting a mythic. So good luck to those who do want Anakos.

4 hours ago, Florete said:

Maybe it'll be Bruno.

Now THAT would be a neat curveball.

On 7/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, kradeelav said:

Mythic Fjorm or Bruno? Who even knows anymore.

Mythic Fjorm? I hope not, but on the other hand, Fjorm possessed with the full might of Nifl's power would be cool (no pun intended.) Probably take on some of Nifl's appearance like what happened to Byleth (who, thinking about it, should probably have been a Mythic instead of a Legendary.) It would also explain why Nifl's not a mythic: she would have passed her mythic-ness to Fjorm.

Mythic banner most likely in 12 hours and for the first time in months I don't know who is gonna be, only certain of blue color...