July 2021 Summer Silhouettes!

LoneStar

The left is really definitely Freyja since that girl has the horns. I'm still thinking who was the other girl in the right was. My guess that we could see some Realm of Dreams characters in the next Summer Banner.

Edited by King Marth 64

The Goat is here! It would be funny if they add Summer Fryer before his actual version. We could have a situation similar to Byleth, where the Mythic Banner relates to the Summer banner, since most people are speculating Freyr this month.

The one on the right looks like Norne, which kind of make sense since we expect Summer F!Kris.

Looks like Freyja and Norne which basically means F!Kris to keep the summer female avatar tradition.

Assuming none of them are TT units, will it be safe to assume the token male for the banner will be an OC?

Freyja. Easy. Unless the silhouette is supposed to be Freyr instead but I doubt it.

The other one is a bit less obvious. The cowlick is really throwing me off, because it looks like it could be either Norne or f!Kris ... but neither of them have a cowlick like that. Also, this banner is most likely going to have a Harmonized, right? Thracia and TMS are the only ones without a Harmonic. Wonder if this will be a summer banner with a shitload of different games on it, or if they'll add NEITHER of our missing Harmonic games.

EDIT: Someone on gamefaqs suggested Eleanora for the non-Freyja silhouette. I ... can see it. She has the cowlick.

Edited by Sunwoo

Well, my confidence in Freyr getting a mythic just went down a lot.

The Harmonic seemed most likely to be a Heroes or Fates unit paired with a Thracia or TMS one, so a Heroes/TMS split fits.

Yep, Freyja is definitely present. As for the one on the right, my first thought was Norne. It looks pretty darn close to Norne and we're expecting Female Kris. But, Eleonora makes sense, she also looks a bit similar to that silhouette and TMS doesn't have a Harmonic, and we are expecting a Harmonic.

Ah, I felt that we were past due for a new seasonal beast (or beasts if Freyr is also here). And if Freyja is here, then Plumeria is likely to follow unless if IS suddenly hates money now.

As for the one on the right, I suppose it could be any one of the names that people have been throwing around. For what it's worth, Eleonora shares her Japanese VA (Ayane Sakura) with Minerva while Yashiro shares with M!Morgan (Yoshimasa Hosoya).

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Here's a Harmonic prediction: If TMS does indeed get one, it'll be Tsubasa and Caeda.

TMS Harmonized/Duo would be so weird, but this is a likely case. A few months back I had Mirabilis/Mitama as a theory.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Ah, I felt that we were past due for a new seasonal beast (or beasts if Freyr is also here). And if Freyja is here, then Plumeria is likely to follow unless if IS suddenly hates money now.

I wouldn't be surprised by that. She has consistently scored well in CYL too.

Huh. Well seeing goat lady killed most hype for this particular summer banner. I remember the book 2 oc banner and don't have a lot of good memories of that one. 

I guess I can't complain since the Three Houses summer banner gave me most of what I wanted. 

Well. Left girl is obviously Freyja. Right girl is...uhhh someone with short, stringy, curly hair that goes "swoosh." I'm drawing a blank on her. But it looks like she's in her attacking pose and is wielding a spear. Freyja is obviously in her damaged pose. Thus, I doubt this is the harmonic unit. That means we'll get Freyja on her own...and we may be able to expect more fairy alts, but I hope not. For me, the real question is...will Freyr finally get into the game?! (He doesn't seem like the beachy sort. Like, I could see him in a winter costume, but not a summer one. Frail pale goat boy needs protection from the sun.)

I remember thinking in January that we'd get Freyja for Summer for parity with the other fairies (so Mirabilis is also somewhere here too).

22 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Freyja is obviously in her damaged pose. Thus, I doubt this is the harmonic unit.

Thanks for spotting that! I was so confused wondering who she could possibly be paired with that isn't an OC! Maybe Priscilla or Lachesis for their "brother issues"? But this opens things up more.

P.S. It's definitely Freyja for those still curious. She has the wheat and metal guard in her horns too.

Norne looks fitting, yeah.

If we're getting both Freyja and Freyr, I wonder if Mirabilis will be here as well, since that would make her the only Book 4 unit without a seasonal. Maybe in the Harmonic? Especially since Freyja doesn't seem to be part of it, and I feel like we can assume Freyr isn't in it, either. Not sure who they'd paid her with, though.

47 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

(so Mirabilis is also somewhere here too).

Yeah, I was thinking that, too. I can't see Mirabilis not getting an alt at some point. Could be here (a la Summer Gunnthra's loopy heatstroke.) I could see IS pulling that. ...Though, as I mentioned before, I'd much rather have a slumber party alt of her with Mitama, Dwyer, Linhardt, Haar, and even Tiki. The best snoozefest.

Edit: Actually... If the one on the right is Eleonora, like people are guessing (I never played the game so I'm not very familiar with her) then it could be that TMS Tiki is the harmonic with Mirabilis. One of Tiki's definitive traits is being sleepy, so I could see it...though that would mean our third Summer Tiki...even if Mirabilis is the lead unit.

Edited by Mercakete

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Yeah, I was thinking that, too. I can't see Mirabilis not getting an alt at some point. Could be here (a la Summer Gunnthra's loopy heatstroke.) I could see IS pulling that. ...Though, as I mentioned before, I'd much rather have a slumber party alt of her with Mitama, Dwyer, Linhardt, Haar, and even Tiki. The best snoozefest.

Edit: Actually... If the one on the right is Eleonora, like people are guessing (I never played the game so I'm not very familiar with her) then it could be that TMS Tiki is the harmonic with Mirabilis. One of Tiki's definitive traits is being sleepy, so I could see it...though that would mean our third Summer Tiki...even if Mirabilis is the lead unit.

Thing about TMS Tiki is that, unlike regular Duo heroes, Harmonics seem to be sticking to characters that have already appeared in Heroes, to fit the "they met in Askr" premise. It could also be awkward to release a second Harmonic Tiki less than a year after the first one, even with them being different Tikis.

If Mirabilis is part of a pair, I feel like she's probably the secondary, since she doesn't seem like the type to take the lead on anything.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Maybe in the Harmonic? Not sure who they'd paid her with, though.

They paired her with Linhardt in his Forging Bonds, so maybe Haar? Though I guess he's moreso lazy than always tired, hmm...

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

The best snoozefest.

D'aww...

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

If Mirabilis is part of a pair, I feel like she's probably the secondary, since she doesn't seem like the type to take the lead on anything.

True, but she's also an OC, and IS seems to value them more than they would themselves (e.g. the pirate Veronica/ Xander alt).

24 minutes ago, Othin said:

Thing about TMS Tiki is that, unlike regular Duo heroes, Harmonics seem to be sticking to characters that have already appeared in Heroes, to fit the "they met in Askr" premise. It could also be awkward to release a second Harmonic Tiki less than a year after the first one, even with them being different Tikis.

Good points. Hmm so we may be dealing with someone who is a "lead type" being a pair with her, especially if it's someone she's interacted with in Heroes. The only one I can think of who she's interacted with is Linhardt, though. I could see them being Summer Nappers or something. I'm not sure if 3H and Heroes has a harmonic duo yet, but even so, if there's TMS representation on the banner but not in the harmonic, I think people would be a bit annoyed. It could be that it's Freyr who's part of the harmonic instead of Mirabilis, but if that's the case, I'm not sure who he'd be paired up with. But then there's the issue of him debuting as a playable character as part of a harmonic, so that may not be entirely likely (even if he winds up being this month's mythic.) If he was part of the harmonic, though, with my limited understanding of the TMS cast, the only one I could see him maybe hanging out with is they guy who's friends with Cain's ghost (or whatever) since I remember reading that they have a "brother" relationship. But maybe Tsubasa would work since she's kind of a sister sort with the ghost of Caeda, and Freyr has sister issues? (If so, he'd be only the 2nd dude to be part of a harmonic, and there would still be no male+male harmonic.)

But, revisiting Mirabilis as the one who's paired up with someone (likely from TMS), I guess Tsubasa maybe works there, too? I don't know -- does she daydream a lot? 'Cause Mirabilis is the daydream fairy.

4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

They paired her with Linhardt in his Forging Bonds, so maybe Haar? Though I guess he's moreso lazy than always tired, hmm...

Looks like we had similar thoughts. That said, Veronica was still playable when she became a harmonic. (She had a brave version, even if that's not the version they used.) In addition, she and Xander did meet in Heroes, even if it wasn't in the player's barracks, so... *shrug* Also, I don't think Mirabilis talked with Haar, but I could totally just be forgetting if she did. Did she?

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

Looks like we had similar thoughts. That said, Veronica was still playable when she became a harmonic. (She had a brave version, even if that's not the version they used.) In addition, she and Xander did meet in Heroes, even if it wasn't in the player's barracks, so... *shrug* Also, I don't think Mirabilis talked with Haar, but I could totally just be forgetting if she did. Did she?

She hasn't, but I think Xander/ Veronica and Marth/ Mia are the only pairs who have explicitly interacted in the past. Everyone else seems to have just been paired together on the basis of "they have X in common". Which is still valid, of course, but it makes predictions tougher.

OK, so the right one has a ponytail, a cow lick, and some loose hair on the side of their face.

Well, what about Rickard? Has all 3 qualities. The only thing that would make skeptical (besides Heroes disdain for guys in Summer banners) is the, what I assume to be, arched back pose which is almost exclusively on women. But it might just be me seeing the silhouette wrong.

Norne is pretty close but lacks the cow lick. Eleonora honestly seems weird that so many people are mentioning her because not only does she not have a ponytail, but she doesn't even have the cow lick if she's not in her transformed outfit (which I assume they wouldn't give for a summer alt). I feel like Kiria might fit better if it's TMS#FE, but again she lacks the cow lick.