July 2021 Summer Silhouettes!

LoneStar

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

This is pretty nicely done. I'm not sure if the girl is supposed to be Norne or Lissa. 
E5WtnZKVgAAvZPb.png

Well, I can certainly see that Freyja design being used as the star of a banner...

Speaking of Freyja though, one thing I forgot to mention before is that I wouldnt be surprised if she joins the ranks of the AR-D staples, considering her base form is already built to be one of those anyway (Cavalry with DC + DR) to the point that it's kind of crazy she wasn't already one (apart from the "Goddess of Love/ Fertility" thing, of course).

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Well, I can certainly see that Freyja design being used as the star of a banner...

Speaking of Freyja though, one thing I forgot to mention before is that I wouldnt be surprised if she joins the ranks of the AR-D staples, considering her base form is already built to be one of those anyway (Cavalry with DC + DR) to the point that it's kind of crazy she wasn't already one (apart from the "Goddess of Love/ Fertility" thing, of course).

Wow you're right. It's going to be like Altina where a seasonal variant can get blessings and be used where ever. Her base form would have been good on defense, and Lethe was pretty annoying when she first came out. I wonder if she'll have a Prf B skill, because why not.

9 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

She hasn't, but I think Xander/ Veronica and Marth/ Mia are the only pairs who have explicitly interacted in the past. Everyone else seems to have just been paired together on the basis of "they have X in common". Which is still valid, of course, but it makes predictions tougher.

Catria and Thea (I think that was her name) interacted in a FB. I think there were others, too, but I'm tired and can't be bothered to go through them all right now. 😛

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

Huh, where's the trailer? I don't even see the silhouettes in the notification board anymore.

They've been pushed back a couple pages, which I believe is what usually happens when the trailer drops. Problem being, yeah, no trailer.

History repeats itself, I guess. One of the summer banner trailers was similarly missing two or three years ago (the one with the book 2 OCs).

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Uh-oh, did Intern slip up a bit?

Apparently the silhouettes were posted a day earlier than expected, which could fit. But now they're pushed a couple pages back, like usual when a trailer launches.

Could also be due to landslides in Atami killing many and causing a lot of people in Japan to evacuate and 20 people are still missing. They usually delay trailers when natural disasters such as this happen.