[FE4] Nightmare Modules for Editing Chapter Start Events

EdeaCreamer

I recently found a peculiarity post-character editing that I find aggravating: for some reason FE4 re-initializes everyone's Leadership stat (amongst other things) whenever a new Chapter begins, including your own units (it might occur when your units get their 'castle salary' money increases).  Thus, in spite of setting Sigurd's Leadership score to 3 in his character data (and in the Prologue, the game correctly loads this edited score), it always reverts to 2 at the start of each Chapter (after the Prologue, which is why I suspect re-initialization of said stat at some point).

I may just try to trace this later if I get particularly irritated (not a fan of having a code on all the time), but I was hoping that someone might've already developed a FE4 battle event module for Nightmare.  Even if it's a rudimentary one; the main issue preventing me from just digging through the ROM for it with a hex editor is that battle event data in likely stored in massive blocks with few if any discernible patterns, making it impractical to go searching for the data that way.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sigurd and Seliphs leadship data is stored elsewhere in the ROM. I cant remember where exactly, but I can look around and if I find anything, post it.

Oh, thank you, that's very much appreciated.