Lyn Mode: can you skip it

RaspberryReprise

You can if you use a save file which has already been completed before. You can also do Lyn's path without the forced tutorial elements (called Lyn Hard Mode, though it's really not hard at all), which I recommend because it's an important part of the story (and is better than the Eliwood/Hector mode stories imo). If you're playing on a platform where this is possible you can grab a save file from the internet.

If you're playing on a system where it's not possible (e.g. an actual GBA cart, or various official Nintendo platforms since) then yeah you'll need to sit through the tutorial. Though I wouldn't let that stop you from playing the game if it's your only option.

Lyn Mode cannot be skipped.

Once you've beaten the game once, it will be possible to simply start the game from after the end of Lyn Mode. But the first time, you have to bite the bullet, I'm afraid.

If (assuming you are using an emulator) you were somehow able to restore the functionality that allowed the Japanese version to link to Binding Blade, that would allow you to skip Lyn Mode, among the other bonus features.

Probably more trouble than you want to bother with, but I just wanted to throw it out there.