What Fire Emblem Three Houses house should I pick???

Silentprincess17

What Fire Emblem Three Houses house should I pick???  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What Fire Emblem Three Houses house should I pick???

• Black Eagles
    • Blue Lions
    • Golden Deer

If it's a first playthrough? Definitely go Blue Lions. They have what I believe is the best introductory story to the game, and story-wise it feels like it was written to be played first. The twists are much more dramatic in that version of the story, and Dimitri's character arc is probably one of the best in the series.

There's this great infographic from Reddit that I would suggest taking a look at.

Spoiler

r/fireemblem - Route Infographic

Also, you can always play the other routes on separate playthroughs as well, so I don't think it matters as much which house you pick first. However, if you want a great first impression, I'd recommend either Blue Lions or Golden Deer.

3 hours ago, indigoasis said:

There's this great infographic from Reddit that I would suggest taking a look at.

Hide contents

Also, you can always play the other routes on separate playthroughs as well, so I don't think it matters as much which house you pick first. However, if you want a great first impression, I'd recommend either Blue Lions or Golden Deer.

I love, love that infographic, because it's so true.  I was always going to like Black Eagles far more than BL, and chose accordingly, but everybody definitely has their own flavor of favorite kinds of themes/stories.  This is actually making me want to try a Church route for the themes listed there. : o 

Also! If OP does ultimately decide to go with BE for the first route, do be warned there's some things you must do in previous chapters to lock into that path - I accidentally had to play the whole school half over again because i missed those. (eg, supporting Edelgard, having a mandatory conversation with her.)

I've personally think, story-progression wise, it's recommended to play in the order of Verdant Wind > Azure Moon > Crimson Flower > Silver Snow.

Verdant Wind first because the story helps you understand the lore of the game's story as a whole so that you'll be able to pick up on it as you play the other routes. Golden Deer has a pretty fun cast as well, since they probably have the most "comic relief" characters.

Azure Moon or Crimson Flower could be your next option, depending on which lord/side of the story you'd like to know more about. I personally found that Azure Moon has the strongest story because of how much it pulls on your heartstrings haha.

I would just avoid doing Verdant Wind and Silver Snow back to back because:

Spoiler

They have really similar stories just with different endings.

Of course this is just a recommendation, I actually played it in the order of Verdant Wind (twice cause I love the Golden Deer LOL) > Crimson Flower > Azure Moon > Silver Snow.

6 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Hide contents

Btw this is such a cool infographic, I wish I saw this when I first picked up Three Houses haha

19 hours ago, LJ_Tenma said:

I've personally think, story-progression wise, it's recommended to play in the order of Verdant Wind > Azure Moon > Crimson Flower > Silver Snow.

Verdant Wind first because the story helps you understand the lore of the game's story as a whole so that you'll be able to pick up on it as you play the other routes. Golden Deer has a pretty fun cast as well, since they probably have the most "comic relief" characters.

Azure Moon or Crimson Flower could be your next option, depending on which lord/side of the story you'd like to know more about. I personally found that Azure Moon has the strongest story because of how much it pulls on your heartstrings haha.

I would just avoid doing Verdant Wind and Silver Snow back to back because:

Reveal hidden contents

They have really similar stories just with different endings.

Of course this is just a recommendation, I actually played it in the order of Verdant Wind (twice cause I love the Golden Deer LOL) > Crimson Flower > Azure Moon > Silver Snow.

Btw this is such a cool infographic, I wish I saw this when I first picked up Three Houses haha