Calendar mid July/August

Naoshi

calendar.jpg

Estimate of upcoming orbs based on the 2021-07 calendar. Thanks u/Banpei-kun from Reddit.

Ephemera 7 for this Month.

Spoiler
770 Ephemera 7 {Summer Ursula, Summer Takumi, Plegian Kris}
  • 50 from Tempest Trials (July 7)

• 120 from Forging Bonds revival (July 10)

• 120 from Pawns of Loki (July 11 / Jul 21 / Jul 28)

• 120 from Hall of Forms (July 14)

• 120 from Forging Bonds (July 19)

• 120 from Grand Conquests (July 24)

• 120 from Voting Gauntlet (July 30)

August 6th's Tempest Trials starts Ephemera 8

Edited by Naoshi

Bound Hero Battles usually follow the New Heroes banners for their themes.

Mae & Boey BHB is theme based on June's New Heroes banner, that had Valentian units (and Nótt).

The other BHB, being Felicia & Flora... Could it mean that July's New Heroes will be Fates?

Fates or Awakening feels right to me for this month.

We are getting Grand Conquests so good luck all for not getting versus Fallen Edel

Edited by Naoshi

Seeing that Felicia and Flora BHB in August makes me want to believe we are getting a Fates New Heroes banner later this month. I wonder if they are going to do Pirates 2.0 for August or if they are going to do a different theme. Regardless, it will have a Duo unit whatever it ends up being. Everything else looks to be the standard of what we see every month.

Edited by NSSKG151

If we're getting a Fates banner, I hope we get Shura. ... But we're probably not. Also, is it just me or does it look like activity goes down in August? Like, less busy.

I'm leaning towards Fates being the focus for the next New Heroes banner and, of course, we'll get this year's batch of Brave units in August. I'm more interested in August's Special Heroes banner. I feel like it probably won't be another pirate-themed banner, but then again, who knows?

I've been expecting Fates for some time now. Orochi is the biggest thing that will bait me right now; at least you can get a guaranteed copy after 135 orbs. Nope, didn't waste 300 orbs on anyone of the Summer banners or anything. A Reina GHB would be cool. I would expect her to be a Red Bow, but they probably want to lock that to Bride Shanna for a while.

Edited by LoneStar

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

If we're getting a Fates banner, I hope we get Shura. ... But we're probably not. Also, is it just me or does it look like activity goes down in August? Like, less busy.

Well it's currently the peak of summer, where they've always rammed seasonal content at flank speed. Also remember that the calendar goes one-third into the month and CYL has typically been in late August, so chances are it's the tip of the iceberg.

11 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Doesn't look unusual to be. There's events starting pretty much every day until 8/7, which is the cutoff for being included. Accounting for the datamine:

IIRC, we should be getting a series of half-anniversary Grand Hero Parties every two days starting 8/2.

It seems like it's been longer than usual since the last time we had new heroes, but I could be wrong. Looks like we'll be getting them soon hopefully. I am praying for Radiant Dawn with Edward, though I doubt it.

44 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

It seems like it's been longer than usual since the last time we had new heroes, but I could be wrong. Looks like we'll be getting them soon hopefully. I am praying for Radiant Dawn with Edward, though I doubt it.

This is what happens when we get a month that has its New Heroes banner early in the month followed by one with it late in the month. It happens a few times each year.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

I'm betting the next Tellius banner will be a Radiant Dawn one, and it will be either the Dawn Brigade or something involving Skrimir. One or the other.

I want Pelleas and Kurthnaga. For a laguz focused banner, they could move Pelleas to the GHB and round out the banner with Vika, Skrimir, and... Lyre, I guess?

I always want more Tellius, but I think it'll be a few more months. September at the soonest, more likely later.

Edited by Othin

I'd like any banner with Tormod on it. He could fit into a Radiant Dawn banner full of laguz, or a Begnion-themed PoR banner, or a PoR banner that's just going to give us the top 5 most desired characters for that game.

On 7/9/2021 at 12:27 AM, Mercakete said:

Shura has a VERY good chance of being the next Fates GHB character. He’s over 100 CYL places ahead of any other Fates antagonist, barring Anankos, who will probably be a Mythic. I would be very pleased with this outcome. I wouldn’t have to summon for him (although I would love for Shura to have a Forging Bonds conversation) and GHB characters almost always have amazing art.

On 7/9/2021 at 4:55 AM, LoneStar said:

I've been expecting Fates for some time now. Orochi is the biggest thing that will bait me right now; at least you can get a guaranteed copy after 135 orbs. Nope, didn't waste 300 orbs on anyone of the Summer banners or anything. A Reina GHB would be cool. I would expect her to be a Red Bow, but they probably want to lock that to Bride Shanna for a while.

Reina is about the only other acceptable Fates GHB option (though Candace or Kotaro would be cool, they’re not as popular or significant). I’d rather have Reina as part of Forging Bonds. I really want her gold headdress/halo as an accessory! 

Edited by Magenta Fantasies

1 hour ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

Reina is about the only other acceptable Fates GHB option (though Candace or Kotaro would be cool, they’re not as popular or significant). I’d rather have Reina as part of Forging Bonds. I really want her gold headdress/halo as an accessory! 

Hans as free axe unit #99 Reina's halo as an accessory would be pretty nice. I'd be surprised if they don't add the series' first canon bow flier in the game.

Assuming the next new heroes banner is Fates I'm guessing the banner will be Conquest themed just by looking at the top 5 missing units from CYL4 (Base Charlotte, Nyx, Dwyer, Anna and Orochi) and CYL5 (Base Charlotte, Nyx, Dwyer, Orochi and Scarlet).

My guess is that the banner will have Charlotte as axe infantry, Benny as a lance armor (and be a five star exclusive with a save skill), Dwyer as a staff cavalry (and be sucky demote unit) and Sophie as a sword cavalry. Personally though I would like the banner to be Charlotte, Anna, Nyx and Benny but it probably won't happen since almost every Fates banner has had two adult characters on two child characters on them. GHB unit will probably be any of Hans, Kotaro or Shura with Hans being the most likely.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Assuming the next new heroes banner is Fates I'm guessing the banner will be Conquest themed just by looking at the top 5 missing units from CYL4 (Base Charlotte, Nyx, Dwyer, Anna and Orochi) and CYL5 (Base Charlotte, Nyx, Dwyer, Orochi and Scarlet). My guess is that the banner will have Charlotte as axe infantry, Benny as a lance armor (and be a five star exclusive with a save skill), Dwyer as a staff cavalry (and be sucky five star demote) and Sophie as a sword cavalry. Personally though I would like the banner to be Charlotte, Anna, Nyx and Benny but it probably won't happen since almost every Fates banner has had two adult characters on two child characters on them. GHB unit will probably be any of Hans, Kotaro or Shura with Hans being the most likely.

Ooh, a sparkable lance armor with Close Save would be really nice. 

Realistically, I theorize that a new Fates banner will have Nyx (red tome infantry), Charlotte (axe infantry), Kiragi (blue archer infantry), and Dwyer (staff cavalry) with Shura (colorless archer infantry) as the GHB character. Kiragi isn’t one of the most popular Fates characters, but he is the last remaining Fates royal. Shiro and Siegbert are much less popular than him and were probably added to Heroes for that reason. The last Fates banner had two generation 1 units and two generation 2 units. Dwyer or Kiragi will probably be the demote.

On the other hand, my dream Fates banner would have Nyx (colorless tome infantry), Charlotte (axe infantry), Shura (blue archer infantry) and Reina (red archer flyer) with Percy (axe flyer) as the GHB character.

For anyone interested

770 Ephemera 7 {Summer Ursula, Summer Takumi, Plegian Kris}
  • 50 from Tempest Trials (July 7)

• 120 from Forging Bonds revival (July 10)

• 120 from Pawns of Loki (July 11 / Jul 21 / Jul 28)

• 120 from Hall of Forms (July 14)

• 120 from Forging Bonds (July 19)

• 120 from Grand Conquests (July 24)

• 120 from Voting Gauntlet (July 30)

August 6th's Tempest Trials starts Ephemera 8

I posted it on first post too for easy access.