Fire emblem fates is inspired by the Trojan

Vallitehomer

After playing fates I have started to notice that the the war between Nohr and Hoshido is similar to the war between the Greek and the Trojans to start both have god’s fighting for both sides and are even responsible for starting both conflicts. The Trojan war starts after Aphrodite promised the most beautiful woman to Paris this was Helen wife of king menelous. Paris would take Helen for himself after making an alliance with the Greeks like how corrin is taken by Nohr during a supposed peace agreement and yes I’m comparing corrin to Helen both actions starting a long war between the two nations.

13 hours ago, Vallitehomer said:

After playing fates I have started to notice that the the war between Nohr and Hoshido is similar to the war between the Greek and the Trojans to start both have god’s fighting for both sides and are even responsible for starting both conflicts. The Trojan war starts after Aphrodite promised the most beautiful woman to Paris this was Helen wife of king menelous. Paris would take Helen for himself after making an alliance with the Greeks like how corrin is taken by Nohr during a supposed peace agreement and yes I’m comparing corrin to Helen both actions starting a long war between the two nations.

What about it is a stretch 

Because the Trojan War was indirectly caused by three goddesses arguing over who's the fairest and resorted to bribing someone in order to settle their feud.

Fates was caused by a dragon god going senile, evil, and insane from old age and left behind a convoluted plan for assisted suicide that might not even work... Or it's a plan to take over the world. Corrin is a large part of this plan, which is why Garon abducted him instead of just being case of some guy running off with his girlfriend because her family hates them.

I don’t see it was one for one I said it’s inspired and the ancient texts say the dust and dawn dragons are responsible for the hatred between Nohr and Hoshido. And Corrin was taken by Nohr before Garon got  possessed by fallen Anankos but again it is not a one for one.

It's not completely infeasible to say that there was awareness of the Iliad during the making of Fates. Arete, Azura's mother, is even named after a Greek concept that's applied to heroic cycles and occurs in the Iliad (I'm too lazy to remember what other greek names there are in FE Fates). In a way, Azura seems more like Helen than Corrin, since when she does something against Valla outside its confines, it threatens her existence. Helen doesn't face something like that, but she's under compulsion that distresses her because she doesn't want to be where she is. Corrin appears to be genuinely torn between both sites.

But you might as well say he was modeled after a native american getting captured by colonists, or a colonist getting captured by native americans, and raised up in an alien culture. Or that Corrin is based off of Moses, too, because he was raised among the royalty of the enemies of his people.

After playing fates I have started to notice that the the war between Nohr and Hoshido is similar to the war between the Greek and the Trojans to start both have god’s fighting for both sides and are even responsible for starting both conflicts.

A lot of FE games gods on both sides, are they all based on the Trojan War? We might as well say that Revelation is based on The Aeneid because Corrin is also Aeneas (related to Aphrodite and finds a new home for his people).