If you were at Garreg Mach, what class path would you go on?

I for one, would probably be a flier. Probably a bow and sword using Falcon Knight, by the end. 

Beginner - Myrmidon 

Intermediate - Thief, Pegasus Knight

Advanced - Assassin

Master - Falcon Knight

If I was going to be a magic class...

Beginner - Myrmidon 

Intermediate - Mage, Mercenary 

Advanced - Warlock

Master - Mortal Savant (Not a great class in the game, but in real life...... Sword and magic? Yes please!)

Anyhoo... What would YOU be?

I would be Linhardt. Absolutely no proficiency for any kind of weapon and very fond of napping? Yeah, that's me. Only difference is that I'd be allowed to certify as a Gremory. And that I don't like fishing.

1 hour ago, lenticular said:

I would be Linhardt. Absolutely no proficiency for any kind of weapon and very fond of napping? Yeah, that's me. Only difference is that I'd be allowed to certify as a Gremory. And that I don't like fishing.

I can't believe IS. Let Linhardt wear the dress, you cowards!

...Ahem.

1 hour ago, ciphertul said:

Well, while I would 100% say Halberdier that sadly isn’t an options

Dimitri's Great Lord class is the closest counterpart. Commit to a 5-year revenge tour, and it can be yours today!

For my part, I like the game's addition of punchy options! But I'm not a fan of the outfits of... well, any of the punchy classes. Also, not sure if/how the gender restrictions might play out. To be safe, how about War Monk? I get to punch people without looking like an escapee from a BDSM dungeon. And I get the chance to heal and use some spells, for when I'm feeling lazy. And if I can be totally self-indulgent, I'll take some Rallies as well.

Class Path: Commoner* -> Fighter* -> Brigand* -> War Monk*

Abilities: Gauntlet Prowess, Death Blow, Gauntlet Avoid +20, Rally Charm, Rally Luck

Personal: Sea Shanty - Can perform an additional action (i.e. healing, attacking), but not moving, once per turn after Rallying.

Weapons: Training Gauntlets, Steel Gauntlets, Killer Knuckles, Aura Knuckles

Combat Arts: Shove, One-Two Punch, Bombard, Pneuma Gale

Spells: Wind, Sagittae, Heal, Nosferatu, Physic, Restore

nothing requiring tanking hits, so probably a magic class. no dark magic, either. weak in heavy armor (cause fragile) and bows (cause shaky hands).

hard focus on fire magic, learning meteor, bolganone, etc.

so: monk > mage > warlock > gremory

i think warp and fortify are super cool, so add that to the list as well.

Probably an aerial based class, considering my fondness for the Ace Combat series, er, uhh, wrong universe guys!

Hard Focus on speed and agility over hitting power, since I'm not that strong In real life, but know weak points and have excellent timing.

Myrmidon > Mercenary > Wyvern Rider > Wyvern Knight

We're ignoring gender-locks here right ? LOL.

Cause I'd be Fighter > Pegasus Knight > Assassin (or maybe I'd skip advanced tho cause Pegasus Knight's class progression is really weird) > Falcon Knight. I'd definitely focus on bows or lances.

Wouldn't it come down to which class path my teacher told me to go down?

In any case, hm... this is tricky. I suppose it would first be best to see what kinds of proficiencies and skill levels I'd have. I'd probably be strong in sword, reason and faith: sword because I like sword-fighting and I already am somewhat proficient in it thanks to HEMA, reason because I love math and science and I'm a math major, and faith because, well, I have faith. I'd probably be weak in stuff like axes, fists and heavy armor.

As for authority, if high school group projects are any indication, when it comes to the actual planning and delegating side of leadership, I'm pretty good, but when it comes to actually communicating with a team and getting them to follow the plan, I stink, in part due to my autism. So, what would that mean for me? Would I be strong in authority but have a terrible charm stat, would I be neutral in authority, or would I be weak in authority but have a budding talent in it?

In any case, proficiency in sword, reason, and faith, while being weak in axes, gauntlets and heavy armor... that doesn't leave me with many good options in terms of final classes; basically hero (with a lot of work), swordmaster, assassin, warlock, bishop, or mortal savant. Ah... why couldn't enlightened one have been a standard class instead of being unique to Byleth?

I wouldn't trust myself not getting critted so I'll just stay on the healer line and get that sweet sweet miracle skill (God knows I need it, haha get it? A faith magic user, god......I'm sorry)

Monk>Priest>Bishop>Gremory is probably a path I would take. If a healing class is not allowed because I'd know everything is fictional and would have little sincere faith,  an Archer would work fine aswell and I'd probably go 

Fighter>Priest (I REALLY need that miracle skill)>Archer> Sniper and then maybe bow knight. Magical bows anyone?

A spell list of Heal, Nosferatu, Physic, Rescue (I'll rescue you against your will if it looks like someone is gonna attack me x.x, you're protecting me no matter what) would probably be fine for me

Edited by Gordin

I’d go this Mymidon < Thief < Assassin < Swordmaster and on crimson flower. The bs between the Agarthan and Nabatean has gone long enough.especially with the the necromancy on BOTH sides. The Agarthan by grave digging corpses to make weapons and Rhea/Seiros for going necromancy on at least 13 people which considering human have a base lifespan of 100 she been doing this for 1300 years so ITS TIME TO STOP

Commoner > Monk > Priest > Bishop > Gremory

I'll bitch at Rhea all week until she lets me crossdress as a Gremory. Or wait until the timeskip, since I know Edie wouldn't mind it at all.

House: Black Eagles. I could probably be convinced to join the Blue Lions, but not the Golden Deer. And I'm definitely pulling a Hubert if Byleth goes Silver Snow.

Boons: Faith and Authority. I'm much more of a follower irl, so not a huge fan of doing typical "authority" type stuff like bossing people around. But Authority in 3H also means rallies, which seem way more friendly and encouraging (at least when Annette does them lol) than anything, like teamwork rather than leadership. And the Black Eagles could really use a rallybot. Sorry Hubie, nobody's buying it. You're too much of a grouch.

Banes: I imagine I'd suck pretty bad at any form of close combat, so Sword, Lance, Axe and Brawling. Heavy Armor too, no way in the hell am I strong enough to walk around in that shit lol

Learned Skills: Rally Strength, Rally Speed, Rally Dexterity, Rally Movement

Faith List: Heal, Nosferatu, Physic, Seraphim, Warp

Reason List: Blizzard, Fimbulvetr

I'd be a magic class depending who my gender is 

If male Monk > Dark Mage > Dark Bishop > Dark knight or no master class at all 

If female Monk > Mage > Warlock > Gremory 

House: Golden Deer

Reason List: Misma, Mire B, Banshee Θ, Death Γ, Dark Spikes T, Thunder, Bolting, Meteor, Thorn, Swarm Z, Luna Λ, Hades, Fire, Agnea's arrow  

Faith List  Aura, Heal, Recover, Physic, Warp, Rescue, Restore, Silence 

Yeah that's it i'd be a golden deer magic class who specializes in dark magic and electric magic. Oh and I want to beat the crap out if nemesis if Byleth joins.

Edited by Theolexluna

2 hours ago, Theolexluna said:

Reason List: Misma, Mire B, Banshee Θ, Death Γ, Dark Spikes T, Thunder, Bolting, Meteor, Thorn, Swarm Z, Luna Λ, Hades, Fire, Agnea's arrow  

Faith List  Aura, Heal, Recover, Physic, Warp, Rescue, Restore, Silence 

So... god mode, basically?

Spoiler

Also you forgot Bohr X and Quake Z, the extra dark enemy-only spells.

Edited by RainbowMoon

20 minutes ago, RainbowMoon said:

So... god mode, basically?

Hide contents

Also you forgot Bohr X and Quake Z, the extra dark enemy-only spells.

Yeah I'd probably be a very good magic user at that point lol. 

Hm....
Boons: Sword, Axe, Reason, Authority. Due to my love of swords (though I have no practice with them), Axes is mostly due to my class path, but I can make it work in-lore wise as helping my AU version's father with cutting trees for lumber. Reason is because I'm enthralled by the use of magic, yet I'm also rather smart. Authority is to reference my helpful side.
Banes: Faith, Flying, Heavy Armor, and Brawling. I'm not one to believe in gods, while in not fond of hurting others directly (but I'll do so if I must). For Flying, I'm afraid of Heights and Heavy Armor is there because It seems like a pain to deal with.

House: Either BL or GD

Class Path: Commoner -> Myrmidon -> Mercenary -> Hero