Corrin the wholesome

Vallitehomer

This might get hate but I think corrin is a good character. He/she might be generic but Corrin is still charismatic he/she is willing to help their friend even if they die in the process they’re not perfect they’re both experienced, over trusting and kind to fault but that’s why I like them when Corrin doesn’t get something right the first time he keeps trying and doesn’t ask for help even when he/she needs it. In the end Corrin is stubborn, kind, prideful, kind to a fault, is willing to fight to see his/her friends safely to the end of the battle and the war and these are just some of what I like about Corrin.

I think Corrin is certainly a good guy/gall in the sens that they are a good person and I can see why people would be protective of Corrin.

But its not charisma. What drives people to Corrin is....probably more akin to pity. They feel bad for him and realize they must babysit him because otherwise he'll get hurt. Its probably incredibly easy to love a nice dork like Corrin but the siblings seem more like they're babysitting Corrin rather than being inspired by him. Its not like Ike or Marth where they reach a point where everyone finds them inherently impressive. 

27 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:
3 hours ago, Vallitehomer said:

This might get hate but I think corrin is a good character. He/she might be generic but Corrin is still charismatic he/she is willing to help their friend even if they die in the process they’re not perfect they’re both experienced, over trusting and kind to fault but that’s why I like them when Corrin doesn’t get something right the first time he keeps trying and doesn’t ask for help even when he/she needs it. In the end Corrin is stubborn, kind, prideful, kind to a fault, is willing to fight to see his/her friends safely to the end of the battle and the war and these are just some of what I like about Corrin.

If Corrin isn’t charismatic then nether was Alexander the Great  

He takes advantage of his social status by fondling his subordinates and even his own family.
...then Mr. Bad Touch even has the gall to tell Solei to "treasure herself more".

Even without that whole "murdering his way through in innocent nation while pontificating himself" thing, he is the worst kind of scum.

6 hours ago, Vallitehomer said:

Of all the lies I hear about Corrin yours is the worst throughout all of conquest Corrin feels nothing but remorse for his actions in the war if aren’t willing to learn that than you have never played fates and are just a corrin hater

Corrin is kind of decent in Conquest, but he isn't really all that interesting later on in the game. Plus, him trying to save the innocents got old after it failed at Cheve.

Robin, on the other hand, was talented enough to be an expert tactician to the point where it makes an impact on the story while still being a bystander.

I don’t think about it until now but the toy story song you got a friend in me is a good way to describe Corrin’s character he/she is kind to a fault will help even if it might get them killed but are not willing to ask for help are just overall just good people and yes Corrin is generic but so am I. 😎 

merged with the other, identical topic which was locked - for being a fucking garbage fire - due to being a blatant attempt to circumvent the lock.