Grand Hero Battle - Arete: Requiem's Beauty

Diovani Bressan

A new Grand Hero Battle is here!
Arete, the  Requiem's Beauty, is ready to be challenged!

KcyNTxh.jpg

This was not a hard map to deal with.

First, I did a themed clear. I used dökkálfrs and Dökkálfheimr Resplendents Heroes against Arete and her minions Did I use 2 dancers? Yes, I did. Did I also remove their prf dancer skills? Yep.

And then we have a One-Turn Clear, featuring a unit that was gethering dust in the bench: Legendary Ephraim. Solar Brace with Galeforce? Very effective!

@BoaFerox @Maaka @Sasori @Some Jerk @Landmaster @daisy jane @SatsumaFSoysoy @mcsilas

So easy it was almost an Elise solo, I had to force the others in for some fun

@Diovani Bressan - I approve of the Dökkálfr clear with offensive Dancers~

Nice job on the one-turn and reminding me that I still don't have L!Ephraim~ I bet he's doing to be stupid when he gets his Remix~

@Landmaster Your videos are the only times I ever see Miracle. Good job to Elise! She's still powerful. 

I thought I should try to use my "Best Girls" team more because I only used them once in an Abyssal map, which was Tiki's. Hence, I decided to make this team my regular Infernal clearing team for BHBs/GHBs. Nowi is a member of the Best Girls team but I haven't used her on this team yet.

(ignore the Aerobatics)

20 hours ago, Jugdral Lover/iggy/Safer said:

It was easy

Wow, I've never heard Osian's name pronounced in Heroes, "Ocean always treats me like a kid" XD It's meant to be pronounced more like Usheen.

@Diovani Bressan Nice Resp fairies. I didn't get Doot, but she looks cute. Too bad Dark Aura hasn't aged well.

Kinda funny seeing Alm with a Slaying Axe.

@Landmaster I could easily see this map being an Elise solo, especially if you ran Absorb+ instead.

Decided to do something for this one. Azuras only.

• 3 months later...

@Diovani Bressan Great theme clear, love fairy clears. And the one turn was nice too, L!Ephraim did well even before his most recent buffs.

@Landmaster Domination by the Elise squad here, most things on this map didn't even seem to be able to hurt them at all. Nice to see Mirabilis got to slash something for once too!

@GuiltyLove Nice clear by the girls, all very nice units and characters here. Good job!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice Azura clear, very fitting theme for this map. Was nice to have a showdown between Legendary Azura and Arete at the end too.

Another old one I didn't post back then, but better late than never I guess. Quite an easy map, but I got to show off some of Young Tana's movement pretty well here. Marisa is also always a treat to bring into one turn clears.

Super late on some of these comments. I kept putting them off for some reason and they got backed up behind all the newer maps~ Sorry about that~

@GuiltyLove - Cool team, nice to see some variety

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Nice Azura Emblem! The Azuras are actually some pretty good fighters, especially the OG and Lolizura. Seeing L!Azura take out Arete was impressive since she's known for usually having noodle arms. Nice to see her strength. 

@BoaFerox - Easy job for the Tanas and Marissa~ It's a bit of a shame S!Tana has to miss out on the fun a lot of the times since she can't Galeforce, but this map would have been a breeze either way.