Balancing the holy bloods Part 1:Growth boosts

A Lance User

Hey so I am starting this series/discussion to ask and share opinions and ideas for this question.

How would you balance Holy Blood In Fe4 

Part 1 Growths

If you notice with the holy blood growths you can see quite a few good ones like to name a few

neir

fjalar

baldur

noba

forseti

However some of the bloods boosts a kind of stupid/pointless stat being luck the biggest offender being ulir

like 20% hp is good but almost every holy blood has that

and the 30% luck oh naga thats terrible

at least in future games luck gives you crit avoid but in fe4 crit chance is set and being crit is so rare

this applies to blagi as well but you know

at least it gives mag and res unlike ulir which is pure luck

How would I balance ulir holy blood

well considering that ulir is supposed to be on bow users i feel like the luck should go to skill and speed you know actually useful stats that archers tend to have high growths in

yeah time to talk about another idea in the community which is

Lowering holy blood growth bonuses

the idea here is that the holy blood would give an overall lesser effect on a units potential

In my opinion I think thats its good idea however it would also mean boosting the growths of minor blood units who rely on their growths to be good like Azel yah 10% growth in magic as a Mage yeah terrible

so tell me what you think about holy blood growths should they be better should they be worse I would genuinely like to know