Getting Started

I managed to get Path of Radiance, and have so far made it to Chapter 10.  At the time of typing this, it's the only Fire Emblem that made it over to the west that I've yet to finish, so here's hoping the journey's a good one (so far it is).

Good luck, saying it's the "easiest" would be a lie but getting stuff together with your units isn't that hard (with a exception of a few ...Rolf) But have fun regardless also I'm sure you're aware already that Titania and Lethe are EXP stealers 

On 7/26/2021 at 9:27 PM, FailWood said:

so here's hoping the journey's a good one (so far it is).

i can say that PoR is probably one of the best FE titles in terms of story, since there's much lore to be discovered while playing through the game.

plus, the characters have their own very distinct personalities with a good variety of attitudes( whoever came up with Soren and Shinon needs a hand shaking, seriously ), wich is pretty interesting since they actually look like medieval~fantasy characters(at least, most of them do), rather than the sad cluster of anime tropes/copy-paste characters that this franchise has thrown around with Awakening/Fates.

the gameplay was also way ahead of its time to be honest, it surprised me as well how "modern" it was for a GameCube title.

i'm currently at the last chapter of normal mode( since it's my first time playing it too ), and maybe i'll play it again in hard mode to check out other units that i didn't use in my current run.