• Caspar: Summer Intensity
    • Ashe: Fabled Sea Knight
    • Mercedes: Unfussed Basker
    • Caeda: Sea-Blossom Pair
    • Ogma: Blade on Leave
    • Freyja: Fleeting Summer
    • Freyr: Estival Dreams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/05/2021 at 02:55 AM

Honestly at this point I feel like no matter who I choose, they’ll just get screwed over by the multiplier anyways (see: Erinys and Palla in the last VG).

But whatever, it’ll be Hilda & Marianne for me to start with. The only team I won’t ever pick is Freyr but that’s just because I don’t have him (otherwise, Ashe would actually be my last pick).

Wow, what a very boring and completely predicable voting gauntlet. Man, summer seasonals in any game have lost all special meaning to me...

I guess I'll go with Freya, since I have her and she's colorless, with Hilda as backup...

Edited by Xenomata

Okay, so this time I have like...3 characters I want to support. I'll start with Ashe, and if he loses, I'll go with Freyr. Or, wait, should I support Freyr first? I can't choose! Poor Freyr needs proof that he is loved by the fanbase, but Ashe is so sweet! I want to support Caspar, too! But he'll have to be my 3rd pick. Ogma is fourth, Mercedes is 5th. And if I have to choose between Hilda and Caeda, I'll support Hilda.

But man, do I support Ashe or Freyr first?!

I wound up supporting Freyr. The poor guy could really use the support and I don't want him to be dominated by his awful sister again. I don't know if he'll manage to win, though. I hope Ashe does well, in either case, but especially if Freyr loses, so I can jump over to Ashe's team.

So, final hour and of course my team (Hilda & Marianne) is the only one in real danger of an upset. Go on you damn mode, you know you want to do it again but just make it quick please.

Meanwhile, Ashe is probably dead while Ogma and Freyr are both definitely dead.

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, final hour and of course my team (Hilda & Marianne) is the only one in real danger of an upset. Go on you damn mode, you know you want to do it again but just make it quick please.

Meanwhile, Ashe is probably dead while Ogma and Freyr are both definitely dead.

Man, thank the people who were most likely saving their multiplier boost from a few hours back for Ashe.

There's a bright side of me not pulling Hilda, the streak of getting upsets has broken.

Well, Freyr lost. The bright side is that I get to go help Ashe now! The downside is that we have to go through Caspar. But the bright side of that is that Caspar made it into round 2! It'd be great if Ashe could win the whole thing, though!

Awww, Ashe lost. Oh well. The good news is that this time, I got to support everyone I really wanted to! 😄 Onward to Team Caspar!

I only joined Caspar's team since I was going feather merc (due to no bonus unit) and saw that Caspar had the lowest score after the first hour of round 1. Didn't think it'd work out THIS well!

Spoiler

image0.png

Yaaay! Down with the tyrant goat! I'm so happy Caspar won! I mean, a dude winning a summer seasonal VG like this is actually huge. I hope this shows IS that we love our guys, too, and not just swimsuit girls!

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Yaaay! Down with the tyrant goat! I'm so happy Caspar won! I mean, a dude winning a summer seasonal VG like this is actually huge. I hope this shows IS that we love our guys, too, and not just swimsuit girls!

Given that the developers almost certainly have access to data regarding actual participation, unlike us who can only see the score and make guesses, who wins is ultimately meaningless.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Given that the developers almost certainly have access to data regarding actual participation, unlike us who can only see the score and make guesses, who wins is ultimately meaningless.

It's not just about numbers, though. Clearly, people who wanted him to win worked herd for that win, which shows dedication and desire. So, not just perticipation, but how hard you're willing to work for it.