Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Aurion, I'm not. I'm talking about 1, 3, and 11. Three Games. 11 is the second remake. I accidentally combined both sentences into one in my original post.

Ugh, I keep having to edit mine because I have some brilliant observation to make and then while im writing it someone posts something, and because the page doesn't auto-update (duh), they pretty much change the conversation, so I end up making a reply that, in general, makes no sense.

As far as getting back on topic, since wild rumor claims a massive list of 50 characters (the first one had 12, the second 25, why not double it again? (yes, I know that 12x2 is not exactly equal to 25 (actually 26 including sheik))), I imagine that there will be a bit of a host of unexpected characters. Besides, Sakurai doesn't want to wreck our glee by telling us exactly who is in the game before the 24th when we can all Google image search it.

indeed, it are very long...you think they'll give Smash it's own sub-forum thingy when brawl comes out?

well it can be fun...but mostly time consuming...I'd say give a week or so after it's japanese release, then the truth should be obvious

Think about the previous roster, if it was before Melee had come out and some posted its roster, everyone would have disliked it, cause there are some weird things in there. It's the same concept, originality breeds success most of the time.

definately

"(even)More Stages from Melee!!!!

so this time I was thinking like, maybe I could take small parts of stages and like make them into the whole stage!"

wait, this stage is only big enough for one character to stand on!!!

Zelda final smash would be really random. I'm also expecting something related to Olimar.

It wouldn't be TOO random, I mean according to GoNintendo Zelda was playable at the Japanese version of E For All, and not so long ago some magazine had a picture with Zelda holding the Light Arrow although it's not confirmed it it's real or not.

I don't recall the E for everyone demo having a playable Zelda. If it did then that would confirm whether or not there is a sheik, and I haven't seen any info about that.

I said the Japanese version, I don't know what it was called though. And they didn't allow cameras or anything or they would be stolen... err... confiscated.