Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

I think in January 25 we are going to have all Smash info, and if isnt from the page, is going to be from a japanese that have already beaten the smash, or in that week. I also hope that there will be more characters, they are few in my opinion.

Note: January 24 release smash in Japan.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can really see why they would seclude themselves too, as I did it for Melee. I think I ended up enjoying everything a bit more too. Almost had a heart attack when I seen Ganondorf.

I honestly don't see the point for people secluding themselves for this game. You'll know it eventually right? I'd just like to know so I can focus on unlocking them, and finding who I'm best with.

Meh, if you have spoilers to say, simply use the spoilers BB code tags. Makes everyone happy, and you can say what you want to.

My problem is that even if I tried to seclude myself, all my friends would be talking about it anyway, so I don't really se the point. It is more fun to have a bit of a surprise while you're playing though.

Of course, having spoilers is fun because then if you know, for example, a character but not their move set, then you can wildly speculate on what their moves might be.

I'm going to seclude myself from spoilers for as long as possible, but I just know those asses at my school will reveal things to me just because I don't want to know til I see it in game.

Wow... donkeys go to your school? That's mildly interesting.

that's why you don't let on that you don't want to know...play along with them for a few weeks...lite enough that they don't think you are trying to stay spoiler free, but not heavy enough that you compromise what you set out to do...either that or don't talk to the arses at all so they don't know you have anything to do with Brawl...