Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you mean your sister, her BF, and your parents, I do not suck that much...unless by sucks enough, you mean "isn't a l33+ hack that you need pro-level strategies to beat"

and to the rest of the world, this is my friend who spams Ganondorf as I previously mentioned...he's probably better than me though...and I got him to join here, I feel accomplished

Well, not to start a flame war, but compared to those people on youtube and/or Ryan, you do suck. But I do too, so it's all good.

For the record, I'm not better than you at anything EXCEPT Smash Bros. (and maybe life.)

Well, not to start a flame war, but compared to those people on youtube and/or Ryan, you do suck. But I do too, so it's all good.

For the record, I'm not better than you at anything EXCEPT Smash Bros. (and maybe life.)

>_>

I thought there was 3 things you were better at than me...life is definately not one of them though...

Smash, shooters, and uhh tenis?

...admittedly I'm way better at Fire Emblem...

attempting to get back on topic--

Who will you (general populace) play as when you first get brawl?

me-Ike or Meta Knight, depends on how I'm feeling

Aww, totally forgot about Capn O...hasn't fully sunk in yet I guess...well if he comes unlocked, he is my #1...unless there is like luigi or some other obscure yet awesome character...

*edit*

30 posts! I'm an advanced member now!

I'm not ruling that out, it could be possible...but if you consider

1)Sonic's movie clip with the SSE

2)How terribly flooded the internet would be with claims that those two are in with no definite source

3)Marth and Roy from Melee

if they are not mainstream Nintendo, why should they be there from the get-go?

Roy and Marth were not starters, and unless you knew how to unlock them, it would probably be a while before you did.

Therefore, your statement confuses me.

Also, who cares who the starters are as long as the characters we like are in the game somewhere?

I think they announced Snake and Sonic just to make the point that they are introducing non-Nintendo exclusive characters also.

Well theres 1 spot open for a third party character, who do you guys think it will be? Bare in mind that Geno is not third party character, so there may be a good chance he'll be in.

He has also appeared on a few titles for the PS2, such as with the Megaman X series. Hes not likely though. What I wonder is how the will incorporate Ike into the main plot of the game. Its not like a bomb can float out of the sky and blow up Tellius.

I'm not ruling that out, it could be possible...but if you consider

1)Sonic's movie clip with the SSE

2)How terribly flooded the internet would be with claims that those two are in with no definite source

3)Marth and Roy from Melee

if they are not mainstream Nintendo, why should they be there from the get-go?

Marth is a mainstream Nintendo character in Japan... for fucks sake he's getting his third remake.

Megaman is third party (Capcom) so.

He has also appeared on a few titles for the PS2, such as with the Megaman X series. Hes not likely though. What I wonder is how the will incorporate Ike into the main plot of the game. Its not like a bomb can float out of the sky and blow up Tellius.

It can't?

It can't?

my thoughts:

1. maybe he'll be training... and then the subspace emissiary invades tellius.

2. Ike leaves at the end of FE10 to a foreign land. it could be the land of another videogame series

3. He's hired to take them out.

1 is most likely IMO, but 2 makes more sense.

I already admitted that point sucked ok, I wasn't thinking at the time, I was distracted...

Lloydo is definately up there on who I want, but I felt Mega had a better chance

Ike stole the Black Knight's Warp Powder, duh...when he enters battle he appears on the warp powder circle thing the Black Knight had in FE9...so Ike was warping around one day and BAM he found himself in the Smash Bros. World

*edit*

forgot this part of my conspiracy theory

the black knight says that the warp powder drains his strength, which is why he doesn't like to use it, so the reason Ike doesn't beat everyone into the ground with his general cheap-ness (and/or why he is so slow?) is because he lost some strength warping to the battle