Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's update reminded me of Kirby Air Ride...seriously, the whole "Do these challenges" and the "When you complete a challenge, you can see the ones next to it" and who could forget the "Use this and you automatically complete a mission" but they made sure not to leave out the "Oh and BTW you can't use the uber items on all missions"

^o^

I think I made a valid point...although the difference is that, in Brawl, challenges are going to be a small part of gameplay, in Kirby Air Ride, challenges were the only real point of playing (450 things to do! oh boy!)

Cept that Kirby Air Ride was fun in the process of obtaining those things. But it's the same idea really. I don't plan on using the hammers though, because I want to beat the whole thing by myself.

and they are fitting it all on one disc! I mean, Sakurai took time out of his busy daily updates to say that he is fitting it all on one disc" (cite needed)

MLA gods: "SMITETH!"

me: "argh"

MLA: "SMITE!"

me: "blech"

Sakurai: "YOU MUST RECOVER!"

Alright, today's (or tomorrow's or yesterday's or ect's depending on when you view this) update is a Pikmin stage called distant planet. It is not the earth, ok?

soo throwing pellets at onions to get items?

fun gimmick/lame idea

very gimmicky stage, probably not one I'll play at a lot...

Holy...you are right, didn't notice that before...I'm mad now...Japan gets pushed back a week, and we get delayed a month!?! That just ruined my week...

but thanks for bringing it to my attention...

Sakurai couldn't even tell us in an update...he just put a small note at the top and changed the date on the side...