Feh channel (1st August 2021)

Nym

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No CYL units sadness but I welcome all free rewards specially orbs.

Who would thought we will getting Sutr alt, happy to see Vika though, and free windseep on grail unit????
New event looks really cute, chibis this, chibis that. It's for sure better new event than PF.
Nice to see about tactical retreat on Arena

I am utterly charmed with the Heroes Journey idea ... wanted more Summoner x (hero of your choice) interaction and this perfectly fit the bill. :3

Also so hyped for Naesala and Vika, god dammit, my orbs.  :D 

(Likewise 4-star Nailah!!! Looks like I started her merge project at exactly the right time.)

Vika is probably one of the characters that benefits most from getting added to heroes. They really did not give her any time in her home game. That being said I can't say I would't have prefered Tormod and Muarim or even Leanne to join Neasalla. Still a solid adition with some good art.

Lifis is always fun to see, Sutr is...odd, but funny enough to work and Hinoka/Camilla look pretty great. Neasalla is probably the star for me.

The rewards are cool and the rest was your usual Feh channel stuff.

Edited by Sasori

Maybe we'll get Hel as a ninja in November

The only one I really care about from the pirate banner is Lifis, and he seems to be the TT reward, which is nice. Seasonal Surtr is pretty amusing, guess they've finally decided to give him an alt after all. I think I'm going to do maybe a full pull here and not bother otherwise.

Vika! My sweet Angel Girl! I don't care if I have to buy more orbs or that you're stuck in Alt Pool Hell, I need you in my barracks!

Although looking at the footage her skill set looks non-premium. PLEASE BE THE DEMOTE.

Rest of the Channel was okay. Keep adding those units to the Special 4* pool, the more the better. Lots of orbs and free pulls coming too, that's great.

Heroes Journey looks fun but I hope the interactions aren't just generic one-liners. Not expecting Support Convo level of talk here, but I hope at least for something memorable enough.

Stat wise, Lifis who I thought was Claude at first glance is Ninja Hana but with rearranged bulk, so's he great if you didn't invest in her too bad a lot of people, including me, already invested in Hana:

47/36/40/30/23/176 [Lifis]
42/36/40/28/30/176 [Hana]

And assuming her weapon is giving +3 Res, this would be Vika's stats:

41/34/40/17/40/172

Hinoka + Camilla might also have adaptive damage on their weapon since they've got Def/Res Rein and a Spd/Res Trace skill. 

The new pirate banner does not excite me. Vika, freaking VIKA got into the game before Tormod and Muarim, Geoffrey and Lucia, Brom and Kieran, Tauroneo, Pelleas, Boyd, Skrimir...that's crazy, man. Was only a matter of time before Camilla got a Duo, too, but not gonna lie, I'm surprised Camilla isn't the lead over Hinoka. Not that I'm complaining, I like Hinoka more, but I'm surprised.

5 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

An ranged flier without NFU on their weapon is DOA unless they're a dancer so let's hope she has that at least.

She was quading that armor in the video so she at least has a Brave Bow probably.

I'd rather have more New Heroes banners instead of non-holiday special banners, but at least it's mostly characters who are getting their first alt, or weren't in the game yet.  The duo is an odd pair (even moreso that it's Hinoka as the lead rather then Cowmilla), yet still disappointing that it's both girls again.  Seeing pirates here likely means there'll be another ninja banner next month.

Edited by FailWood

13 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Vika, freaking VIKA got into the game before Tormod and Muarim, Geoffrey and Lucia, Brom and Kieran, Tauroneo, Pelleas, Boyd, Skrimir...that's crazy, man.

She got in before any of those names because she has a certain thing going for her that none of those guys have: she's not only a laguz but a flying one. FEH's roster was in need of more of those, and there aren't very many pre-existing ones to choose from and she's the only girl one aside from Leanne.

8 minutes ago, FailWood said:

Seeing pirates here likely means there'll be another ninja banner next month.

If ninjas also gets an encore, it'll be in November. Next month is reserved for the dancing / ballroom theme.

Mmm... more grails and flowers are welcome along with the 10 tickets for pretty stacked and meta relevant Hero Fest.

Pirate Vika looks very beautiful and the voiceover suits her! 

Pirate Hinoka looks decently stacked as a unit and will surely be a major nuisance in Arena (she's the latest Duo Hero so she'll have at least 190 BST) due to her having armorkiller, adaptive damage, and a (possibly conditional) extra attack effect. Her Duo skill appears to boost team movement range as well as nerf enemy movement range, making apparently marketed as a possible counter to the Sigurd+Nott AR-D archetype.

Wouldn't mind randomly pulling Vika and/or Hinoka in the first session once the banner goes live. However, I don't think I could do much more than that with CYL5 around the corner and Hero Fest taking place.

Pirate Lifis isn't crazy as a unit (he'll likely be powercrept in a couple of months by some post-CYL5 3-4*/grail axe unit). However, he is another source of Windsweep for F2Pers (one that would be much appreciated by the Joshua fans).

Yay for more units being added to the 4* Special/weekly revival pool. And it will take 39 weeks to complete a weekly revival rotation with the new additions.

Those QoL updates to Arena will be welcome -- Tactical Retreat is pretty much an extra life for the chain and Reset button means no longer having to spend a Dueling Sword to lose a battle to reset the chain.

Heroes Journey looks like a decently simple event. Could be fun.

18 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

She was quading that armor in the video so she at least has a Brave Bow probably.

Looks like one of those conditional "if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally" type effects. Won't synergize well with a 3(?) move player phase unit.

VIKA IS IN THE GAME VIKA IS IN THE GAME VIKA IS IN THE GAME

Surtr also looks hilariously appropriate (or rather, appropirate???) in his costume, and I legitimately thought Lifis was Claude until I read the game origin. Hinoka and Camilla as a Harmonic Duo (is that what they are?) is terrible and completely uninspired. 

Pretty ambivalent on the Heroes Journey stuff, but it may be fun for head-canon stuff. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

4 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

VIKA IS IN THE GAME VIKA IS IN THE GAME VIKA IS IN THE GAME

Surtr also looks hilariously appropriate (or rather, appropirate???) in his costume, and I legitimately thought Lifis was Claude until I read the game origin. Hinoka and Camilla as a Harmonic Duo (is that what they are?) is terrible and completely uninspired. 

Pretty ambivalent on the Heroes Journey stuff, but it may be fun for head-canon stuff. 

I'm ... almost certain that Hinoka and Camilla are a Duo and not a Harmonic?

Because if Birthright/Conquest count as two different games ... ohhh boy. They'd REALLY be stretching it.

Yay, Vika is finally in. Would've preferred getting a non-seasonal version first, but I'm not going to be picky.

Also yay, Hinoka is finally getting another alt. And she comes with another cute version of Camilla.

It looks like Vika is the demote on this banner, given that she doesn't even get her Solo skill at tier 4. I might actually try to pull enough merges to max her out this time around. I haven't really been bothering with demotes for a while.

Surtr looks badass as fuck.

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm ... almost certain that Hinoka and Camilla are a Duo and not a Harmonic?

Because if Birthright/Conquest count as two different games ... ohhh boy. They'd REALLY be stretching it.

No, they're a Duo. When their stats were shown, you can see the Duo icon to the left of the stats.

Besides, they've never made a distinction between Fates's different versions in FEH itself (like for Limited Hero Battles or Resonant Battles). 

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No, they're a Duo. When their stats were shown, you can see the Duo icon to the left of the stats.

Besides, they've never made a distinction between Fates's different versions in FEH itself (like for Limited Hero Battles or Resonant Battles). 

Yeah, that's what I said. PoR/RD and Genealogy/Thracia can be justified as Harmonics, even if it is a lazy decision, but Fates counting as three games is a serious stretch.

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

OOF! Seeing Vika come in before Tormod and Muarim is just.....oof!

Yeah but she has two things that they do not *shot*

Real talk though, I'd rather wait for Tormod to show up as a new hero on a regular banner than having him stuck in seasonal hell without knowing if/when he's ever getting out. As long as he maintains top 5 PoR/RD characters in the next CYL, they have to put him in sooner than later. Also, this year Heroes seems to be spamming a lot of red mages, so ... maybe?

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah but she has two things that they do not *shot*

Well, duh, she's a raven, of course she'll have wings~!

Ahem. . .

I would've loved to see some more info on CYL, but I guess its absence means that we'll get another FEH channel soonish.  I'm not sure what that new mode entails, but as long as Leon and Camilla can continue to be besties, I'm all for it!  Lastly, tactical retreat, finally!

Feh called herself poultry.

Also, she said "Delicious to the last drop!" but there was still a drop left hanging off of the straw.

Now, onto the more serious stuff:

- Camilla gets another alt, which legit surprised me (though she's the cheerleader and I almost don't mind her hanging out with Hinoka)

- We get Pirate Surtr and he wields an anchor and summons a shark. I wonder how crazy he'll be in combat. I want to summon him because he has pirate metal vibes, even though I have, like, no orbs and he's another lance armor (I think.) If it wasn't for his weird pirate accent, he'd just radiate power (aesthetically) and it kind of surprised me. I almost want to pit him against Ninja Leavateinn for the irony, too.

- Vika got in before Tormod or Muarim. Hopefully those two aren't too far behind!

- I think Pirate Naesala may be trying to powercreep Pirate Tibarn by coming in a year later. Matches with his sneaky nature.

- I guess we get that Thracia dude for free. Out of all of them, he's the one I wanted the least, so I'm a bit disappointed (my comments thus far have hopefully made it clear that this is because I am intrigued by all the other units, not because I have something against this guy), but I'm glad that Thracia fans get another hero.

- Looks like the pirates theme was popular enough to be repeated. I wonder if we'll see it again next year, too!

- That Heroes Journey mode looks so cute! I can't wait to play it! There are so many heroes I could send out... It'll be so hard to choose!

- I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to reset their arena chain. Also, can you choose when to use that tactical retreat thing, or is it just on your first loss when you have a chain? Because I'd rather use it when I'm earning rewards or if I have a long chain than if I have, say, only 1 win in a chain.

- It's nice that we're getting 10 tickets for the A Hero Rises. Hopefully, I'll be able to get Flayn (whom I have yet to summon) or Henriette (because she's a fairly recent special hero, even though I have a copy of her) with them and/or the free summon. I'd be happy with a free copy of Dedue, too, though.

- Looking forward to the next FEH channel!

I'm surprised we're getting more pirates this soon, but it's a good theme and I love the lineup. 4* Lifis and Vika, hell yeah. And Surtr finally gets an alt! Feel like I was the only one asking for that. Hel next?

Arena changes are very welcome, as is the summoning pool change. Wonder if they'll keep doing 6 months every year. (If so, the next one will run to CYL3 and also add 24 units.)