Duo/Harmonic’s you’d like to see?

TuxedoBird

Just for fun, exactly what it says in the title. What are some of the Duo or Harmonic Heroes you’d like to see? No matter how far-fetched. Include which seasonal if you’d like.

Some from me, duos:

-Marcus and Merlinus: Pretty sure I’m far from the only person who left Marcus behind to guard the loot. They’re a pretty fun duo and I’d like it. Think Christmas would work best since the joke is they’ve been guarding all your stuff.

-Rhea and Jeralt: Mostly because I want to see their conversation. They have a history and I’m curious about it. I can only see Jeralt getting in for Valentine’s given the “reconnect with dead parents” theme they have going which works for me.

-Kids! Dimitri and Edelgard: I mean, this one is basically inevitable but I do want to see them back when they were happy doing their Fox and the Hound irony bit.

-Lucius and Raven: I would be willing to shell out real cash for this one, half because I love these two and want them as a duo, half because I just want any Lucius alt so I can actually use him. Don’t even care which theme so long as the art is nice.

-Natasha and Knoll: Light magic and dark magic defectors from Grado, mostly just like the theming and characters with this one. Maybe Halloween?

Harmonics:

-Arvis and Edelgard: Starting off with the most obvious, the OG Flame Emperor and the new. Would like this one as a ballroom alt, both because I want them in fancy red clothes and because their epithet could be “Dancing Flames”.

-L’Arachel and Hapi: This one I like for contrast reasons, L’Arachel the melodramatic princess who loves to fight monsters and Hapi the cynic from nowhere who wishes they’d leave her alone. As well as both being Valkyries. Alternatively L’Arachel and Arthur could be fun, the luckiest and unluckiest characters in the franchise, but I don’t care about Arthur so it’s less appealing to me.

-Lucina and Marth: Why not have Lucina paired with the guy she pretended to be? I’d also just really like seeing them talk. New Year’s would be the best suited to this one I think, with the whole old and new thing.

-Dimitri and Guinivere: Both have a sibling they used to be close to who wound up a megalomaniac with a dragon fixation. Plus I just think they’d get along.

-Any Anna and any other Anna: Why not?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimitri and Lif, its the one I think right away specially since how IS keep throwing how close those two are.

Edited by Naoshi

M:Kris and Katarina would make for a very nice valentines duo.

Also Lucina and Seliph would make for a great harmonic considering they basically went through similar stuff in their games. Both their fathers died, and inevitably had to fight some evil god to save the world.

Also Laegjarn and one of the other camus archtypes would be neat. So either Camus or Eldigan

Edited by Faellin

Duos:

• Naesala and Leanne (works for Valentines or Christmas)
  • Ogma and Navarre
  • Eyvel and Mareeta

Harmonics:

• Lysithea and Sophia (similar design and color palettes, plus affinity for dark magic)
  • Cynthia and Nina (both are pig tailed heroic girls)
  • Volke and Saizo (I'm sure they'll talk a lot)

These were originally my Warriors 2 support ideas and have been copy-pasted from a conversation about said ideas, but they could also work as Duo/Harmonic Heroes. That being said I tend to favor the support aspect more, as I feel like we'd actually get more interesting dynamics than a cool costume and ability, and I'm all about the dynamics.

Chrom x Xander - Lissa and Elise mentioned how different they were, and I'd like for that to be shown off. They could talk about the love they have for their siblings, their respective roles in their families, and how their father has shaped their life, for better or for worse. (I also ship Xander and Lucina, and I want to see Xander and his son-in-law interact.)

Edelgard x Lyon - I like the idea of Edelgard seeing a conflicted Lyon and pushing him down the path of darkness since she knows that someone must take those bloody first steps if they want results.

Dimitri x Eirika - Dimitri would think that Eirika is watching him because Dimitri reminds her of Ephraim, but in actuality Dimitri reminds her of Lyon. Eirika then concludes that as long as Dimitri has the professor by his side, he'll be fine. Dimitri asks if Eirika could stay to watch over him, just for a little longer. (Eirika would be overjoyed, because now she gets to act like the big sibling.)

Claude x Ephraim - The two talk strategy, honor, fatherhood, and their own relationship with their siblings.

Claude x Joshua (he's a DLC character) - The two talk about having to hide their identities from the world, but there will be a time where they need to unmask themselves.

Tharja x Edelgard - Tharja senses that Edelgard is in pain, and creates a curse to alleviate that pain. She also offers to teach Edelgard some of her...darker spells. Edelgard refuses, but offers Tharja a job. Tharja refuses, but states that she'll continue to watch over Edelgard while she's here.

Tharja x Hubert - I low-key just want them to be laughing maniacally as other characters walk away, creeped out, for the entire support.

Tharja x Dorothea - Dorothea would notice that Tharja is gaining the attention of men quite easily, and would be jealous. She has to work at it! Tharja on the other hand thinks the attention is a distraction and would rather be done with it. Dorothea proposes changing clothes to see if it works. While it might for the players, this wouldn't work for the girls in-game. Thajra concludes that it's probably Dorothea's confidence. Dorothea would assert that she is confident; Tharja would counter that she's only confident when singing, but nowhere else. Dorothea needs to be confident not just in her abilities, but in herself. Dorothea thinks of this for a moment and agrees, thanking Tharja for the advice. (This in return would allow both characters to wear the other's costume into battle.)

Oliva x Dorothea

Azura x Dorothea

Azura x Marianne - They bond over their respective personalities and the fear of their own bloodlines.

Lucina x Seliph - Since I'm positive we'll never get a Harmonic unit in Heroes with these two. 

Chrom x Seliph - Seliph is worried about interacting with his father for the first time ever, and he goes to Chrom - since Chrom is like his father in terms of personality - to ask for advice. Chrom would probably say that he should write down some questions, and they could talk about the answers, with things opening up from there. Seliph agrees. A while later, Seliph comes back and asks to practice these questions with Chrom. Chrom agrees, and it turns out Seliph's questions are totally irrelevant and/or inappropriate. Chrom cuts off the questions and then asks Seliph to make sure the questions come from the heart. Seliph isn't really sure how to do that, and so Chrom switches course and states that the questions don't really matter - it's spending time with his father that matters. Seliph, relieved, thanks Chrom and leaves.

Now Straight Up Harmonic/Duo Ideas:

Arete x Mikoto

Ike x Byleth (probably M!Byleth since F!Byleth is with Rhea) 

Emmeryn x Camilla - a throwback to Lissa and Elise's Warriors support where they talk about their siblings. (As mentioned above.) I think Emmeryn and Camilla would actually get along pretty well. 

Say'ri x Kagero

Raphael x Stahl

Nowi x Flayn 

Seteth x Niime - no rhyme or reason. I just think it'd be funny. 

Charlotte x Manuela - two women who really want a man, but one thinks that the man who gets to know her will be scared away by her and 

Dimitri x Lif - We know this is just a matter of time. 

Laevatein and Severa/Selena, because their hairstyles are so similar. 

Granparent/Grandkid Awakening/Fates harmonics, and/or "reincarnation" Awakening/Fates Harmonics

Florina and Shigure

Soleil and Sain/Saul/Sylvain, because flirts unite! (Although I do have a headcanon where Soleil and Saul are siblings, so maybe not that one?)

42 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Dimitri and Lif, its the one I think right away specially since how IS keep throwing how close those two are.

Oh yeah. We’ll probably get that at some point. Would like something a little silly with those two, let them chill out for like five minutes.

13 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Seteth x Niime - no rhyme or reason. I just think it'd be funny. 

I would never have thought of this but now I want it desperately.

Jake and Anna is a no brainer if you ask me. After Anna, he's the second most recurring character in the series (I think), and whenever Jake is there, Anna is there, too. Base it off of their Archanea incarnations and make Jake the lead unit. Armored Bow would fit since he comes as a Ballistician, and their movement is about the same as an armored unit in the games that the class appears in. I don't know if giving him 3 range is a good idea, but it could theoretically balance him out since he wouldn't be able to attack at 1 or 2 range (not unless he has Close Counter).

Duos:

Cain & Abel;

Fjorm & Laevatein;

Seteth & Flayn (I was hoping this would be the 3H Summer Duo);

Kris & Katarina;

Líf & Sharena.

Harmonics:

Tsubasa & Caeda - That's very obvious why I want this. I want Tsubasa interacting with the original Caeda.

Also... Fire Emblem Warriors made me want this: Lyn & Robin. I really like their support in that game.

The Duos that I would like to see:

• Quan and Ethlyn, maybe for Valentines.
  • Young Seliph and Sigurd, I wouldn't care the theme.
  • Masquerade (?) [Sorry I forgot how this theme is called like] Ninian and Eliwood or Nils.

I am not a big fan of Harmonic heroes, but I'll try to come up with something (previously I mentioned that I didn't like them, however, my mind has changed and now I realize that some of them could be interesting):

• Canas and Miriel
  • Lethe and Panne

Duos I would like to see...

• Cordelia and Sumia
  • Chrom and Robin
  • Kaze and Silas
  • Kris and Norne
  • Cain and Abel
  • Julian and Lena
  • Boey and Mae

Harmonics I would like to see...

• Nyna and Guinivere
  • Lonqu and Felix
  • Celica and Eirika
  • Merric and Lysithea
  • L'Arachel and Owain
  • Marth and Eliwood
  • Minerva and Cherche
  • Tiki (Awakening) and Nagi
  • Any combination of Anna (Awakening), Anna (Fates), Anna (Three Houses), Anna (Heroes) and/or Anna (Shadow Dragon)
Edited by NSSKG151

9 hours ago, TuxedoBird said:

-Kids! Dimitri and Edelgard: I mean, this one is basically inevitable but I do want to see them back when they were happy doing their Fox and the Hound irony bit.

I forgot to add it earlier, but these would make a great addition to a Three Houses Dancer Banner. You could have Sword Marianne, a Blue Mage Felix with a special Thoron, a Green Mage Manuela (or maybe Ignatz, Petra, or Sylvain), and then a child Duo Colorless Dagger (heh) Dimitri and Edelgard.* Ideally they'd be their kid versions, but I could also see the Garrag Mach versions getting a dance they almost explicitly didn't have in the game. Flayn is the Dancer earned through the attached Tempest Trials+.

*Marianne gets Blutgang because I don't think she'd get it otherwise, unless her War form gets a base kit in the game. And even then, I'd bet they'd make her a blue cavalry unit to represent her "canon" class. 

Felix gets the Blue Tome because he can technically learn Thoron, and we all know he's going to be a swordsman in his vanilla base kit whenever that enters the game. Here, both him dancing and being a tome user is about this version of Felix learning different things to branch out. 

There's no real reason for the Green slot of the dancer. I wanted to have someone associated with dancing, but also that doesn't have too many alts. Heck, even Shamir was considered by sheer virtue of her not being a dancer and not able to become one. 

And then we have the Future Forging Dagger as the weapon for the Duo units. 

Huh, I feel like I've listed this sort of thing before. Anyway...

Duos:

- King Hrid + Queen Leavateinn (Heroes) -- Being the monarchs left to rebuild Nifl and Muspell respectively, the two work together, putting war behind their countries and moving toward an era of cooperation and peace. (And possibly getting married and having icy fiery kids -- I'm allowed to ship it.)

- Elena + baby Mist (like, actual baby, not a child yet, but POSSIBLY a young toddler. I'm imagining a similar age to Child Est) (FE9) -- Child banner, Dancing banner, or just an alt. An armored tome unit with a sing skill, from when Elena would sing to Mist. Tiny Mist may try to sing along a bit when her mother hums her lullaby.

Harmonics:

- Lon'qu (FE13) + Florina (FE7) -- Any, but especially Bridal. Lon'qu is afraid of women and Florina is afraid of men. Having them on a bridal banner being freaked out the whole time would be hilarious. X3 Especially if the weapon is a bow. Florina is also afraid of bows.

- Shinon (FE9) + Manuela (FE16) -- New Years (western version, instead of the traditional eastern version), with the two of them being totally drunk the whole time, bemoaning their various fates (Manuela being perpetually single and Shinon not trusting his new commander (Ike) because he thinks he's too inexperienced.) Their title would be "Harmonic Tipsy-Topsy" with Shinon as the lead unit as Manuela keeps hanging off of him moaning about her misery.

- Rowan (Warriors) + Ephraim (FE8) -- Princes who would rather be off fighting and getting stronger than ruling a kingdom and who have twin sisters. They have a lot in common. (Their sisters kind of do, too, but I find them to be a lot less interesting than their brothers.) Alternatively, Rowan seems like he would get along really well with Sophie from FE14 ("KNIGHTS!")

I feel like I have more, but for now that's all that have come to mind. (I'm kind of distracted right now anyway.)

8 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

I forgot to add it earlier, but these would make a great addition to a Three Houses Dancer Banner. You could have Sword Marianne, a Blue Mage Felix with a special Thoron, a Green Mage Manuela (or maybe Ignatz, Petra, or Sylvain), and then a child Duo Colorless Dagger (heh) Dimitri and Edelgard.* Ideally they'd be their kid versions, but I could also see the Garrag Mach versions getting a dance they almost explicitly didn't have in the game. Flayn is the Dancer earned through the attached Tempest Trials+.

*Marianne gets Blutgang because I don't think she'd get it otherwise, unless her War form gets a base kit in the game. And even then, I'd bet they'd make her a blue cavalry unit to represent her "canon" class. 

Felix gets the Blue Tome because he can technically learn Thoron, and we all know he's going to be a swordsman in his vanilla base kit whenever that enters the game. Here, both him dancing and being a tome user is about this version of Felix learning different things to branch out. 

There's no real reason for the Green slot of the dancer. I wanted to have someone associated with dancing, but also that doesn't have too many alts. Heck, even Shamir was considered by sheer virtue of her not being a dancer and not able to become one. 

And then we have the Future Forging Dagger as the weapon for the Duo units. 

While TT Flayn sounds about right, I’d think that Dorothea and F!Byleth would be more likely on a Three Houses dancing banner than Manuela and Marianne, although I prefer your picks. Felix is a possibility for a male dancer on the banner, or maybe they’d throw Claude on. And then kid Dimitri and Edelgard alt with a dagger weapon sounds right. Hopefully with Dimitri as a lead (please give him a weapon that isn’t a lance IS).

Marianne is getting a brave alt in a couple of weeks, so she may very well get Blutgang there.

I want Minerva with the White Wings, and they can be a Harmonized Quadro Duo Hero.

Spoiler

Minerva: Crimson Wings
Colorless Dagger Flier
After the Crimson Dragoon and the veteran White Wings liberated their home country, the Maceondian princess ascended the throne and was bestowed the title The Queen of Dragons. They appear in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem / Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

14/12/11/3/3=43
35/80/80/80/35=310%
15/35/35/35/15=135
29/47/46/38/18=178

Harmonized Duo Skill:
Grants【Resonance: Blades】to unit, allies within 2 spaces of unit, and allies from the same titles as unit for 1 turn. Any unit with 【Resonance: Blades】can move to any space within 3 spaces of unit.

Weapon: Flying Hauteclere; Mt 14
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn, grants【Triangle Attack】 to unit and allies within 2 spaces. Unit and all flying allies are treated as adjacent to each other. Effect:【Dagger 7】
【Triangle Attack】 If unit initiates combat and 2 or more allies (excluding unit) with Triangle Attack are within 2 spaces of unit, unit attacks twice. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
【Dagger 7】 After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.

Special: Dragonforce; cooldown 2
Treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat and deal damage equal to 25% of foe's Atk. If unit initiates combat and Special triggers, grants unit another action after combat. (Once per turn.)

Assist: Macedonian Liberation
Moves target ally to opposite side of unit and grants another action to unit. Unit and all flying allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)

A: Soaring Phalanx
Unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit attack twice, can make a guaranteed follow-up attack, and neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit and allies. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit and allies attacks twice.) If unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit initiates combat, they can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack. If foe initiates on unit and allies within 2 spaces, unit and allies can counterattack and make a follow-up attack before foe can attack.

B: Wyvern Dive
At start of combat, if unit's Spd ≥ foe's Spd-5 or unit's Def ≥ foe's Def-5, deals damage = 25% of unit's Atk. If unit initiates combat, grants another action to unit. (Once per turn. If a skill that moves unit after combat is used, references unit's position after that movement occurs.)

C; Iote's Blessing
Duting combat, grants unit and allies within 2 spaces "neutralizes 'effective against flying' bonuses", "neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat", and "foe cannot counterattack".

Anna with a bunch of Annas in the back ground would be nice. Since many games have multiple Annas, this Anna can also be another Harmonized Duo.

Spoiler

Anna: Master Merchant of a Thousand Worlds
Colorless Staff Flier
The eldest sister in the Anna family loves her younger sisters as much as gold. She often temporarily helps out and manages her younger sisters' businesses when they are sick or during an emergency, and patrons often could not even tell the difference and experience a seamless shopping experience. Appears in all Fire Emblem games.

Harmonized Duo Skill:
Grants【Resonance: Blades】and【Resonance: Shields】to unit and all allies. Grants "reduces damage dealt to unit to 0" to all allies named Anna.

Weapon: Bait and Switch; Mt 14
Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. If a red, blue, green, or colorless foe initiates combat against unit or any ally within 2 spaces of unit, triggers【Savior】on blue, green, red, or colorless ally within 2 spaces of unit respectively. If multiple allies have the same color,【Savior】will trigger on the ally with the highest Def if foe uses sword, axe, lance, bow, dagger, or beast damage; and【Savior】will trigger on the ally with the highest Res if foe uses magic, staff, or dragonstone. If multiple allies have the same color and Def/Res,【Savior】will not trigger for respective foes.

【Savior】 Unit takes ally's space, enters combat in ally's place, and receives all after-combat effects. Savior will not trigger if ally is on terrain that unit cannot move to or if multiple units are able to use Savior during the same combat. If Savior triggers, after-combat movement effects do not occur.

Assist: Meal Break
Restores HP = 100% of Atk. (Minimum of 10 HP.) Range = 2. Neutralizes negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action. Reverses any penalties on target ally, grants bonus equal to any penalties reversed, and grants【Null Panic】.

Special: Heroes' Feast; cooldown 1
At start of turn, grants Special cooldown count-1 to unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit. When healing an ally with a staff, restores 20 HP, neutralizes negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through allies' next action, reverses any penalties, grants bonus equal to any penalties reversed, and grants【Null Panic】to all allies.

A: Overtime
Grants "unit can counterattack at any range", "unit can counterattack before foe's first attack", "unit can attack twice", "neutralizes effects that inflict 'Special cooldown charge -X' on unit", and "Special cooldown charge +1 per attack" to allies within 2 spaces during combat. At start of turn, inflicts the following status on adjacent allies: "If unit has weapon-triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%."

B: Dazzling Heist
Unit can move to a space within 2 spaces of any ally. Any ally can move to a space within 2 spaces of unit. Grants unit and allies within 2 spaces of unit during combat "foe cannot counterattack" and "disables foe's effects that allows counterattack at any range."

C; Benefits
Reduces damage from foes' attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) to allies within 2 spaces by 50%. Allies within 2 spaces gain: "neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks." Grants “inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack” to allies within 2 spaces of unit during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

On 8/3/2021 at 7:30 AM, TuxedoBird said:

While TT Flayn sounds about right, I’d think that Dorothea and F!Byleth would be more likely on a Three Houses dancing banner than Manuela and Marianne, although I prefer your picks. Felix is a possibility for a male dancer on the banner, or maybe they’d throw Claude on. And then kid Dimitri and Edelgard alt with a dagger weapon sounds right. Hopefully with Dimitri as a lead (please give him a weapon that isn’t a lance IS).

Marianne is getting a brave alt in a couple of weeks, so she may very well get Blutgang there.

In terms of the Dancer, Dorothea would usually be the pick, but she already has two Dancer alts, so a third so soon may be a bit much. I'd like to see her and Manuela be a Duo unit, but Dimitri and Edelgard take priority. (And she already is a Harmonic Unit.) Manuela is an opera star and a dancer in all but name and accessibility though, and is a character more likely to appear in alts before getting a vanilla unit. This banner is perfect for her. In terms of Marianne, our favorite Von Edmund is among the most popular picks for the Dancer class in the game, IIRC.* She even has Cipher art as her in the Dancer garb, so IntSys is aware of this at the least. 

Claude would be a fun Dancer, but he doesn't have any real ties to dancing in-universe or in a meta sense that justify it. (At least Petra has ties to dancing in that dancing in her home country is so different.) 

I'm very excited for B!Marianne, but I'm not entirely confident she'll have Blutgang. Marth will probably be the Red unit with some variation of the Falchion, since he's the OG playable character with it, and last year's 3H characters showed us that the weapon doesn't really have to be ones characters used in game - Claude, Dimitri, and Edelgard aren't really associated with the Parthia, Gradivus, and Hauteclere, but they got those weapons with titles indicative of their respective paths in-game. B!Ephraim has an axe, B!Hector has a lance, B!Camilla is a staff user of all things. And depending on the needs of the other three, I can easily see B!Marianne being a tome, lance, or staff user given her "canonical" class. That being said, a future Legendary Marianne may have Blutgang if her Brave alt doesn't. (I still think a potential Dancer alt is the best and most realistic place for Blutgang to appear, but I wouldn't mind it showing up elsewhere as well.) 

41 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

In terms of the Dancer, Dorothea would usually be the pick, but she already has two Dancer alts, so a third so soon may be a bit much. I'd like to see her and Manuela be a Duo unit, but Dimitri and Edelgard take priority. (And she already is a Harmonic Unit.) Manuela is an opera star and a dancer in all but name and accessibility though, and is a character more likely to appear in alts before getting a vanilla unit. This banner is perfect for her. In terms of Marianne, our favorite Von Edmund is among the most popular picks for the Dancer class in the game, IIRC.* She even has Cipher art as her in the Dancer garb, so IntSys is aware of this at the least. 

Well the banner definitely wouldn’t be until next year, since this year is set to have a Harmonic. I’m kind of expecting Seliph, Julia and Arvis somewhere on the banner, given most of gen 1 Geneology having the banner last year. I did say in the first post I was hoping for an Arvis/Edelgard harmonic, and it would be kind of fitting to have both Flame Emperors as a Fire and Ice TT boss. Given how OP they made her fallen alt I don’t think IS would have any reservations putting her on two duo/harmonic units.

45 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

I'm very excited for B!Marianne, but I'm not entirely confident she'll have Blutgang. Marth will probably be the Red unit with some variation of the Falchion, since he's the OG playable character with it, and last year's 3H characters showed us that the weapon doesn't really have to be ones characters used in game - Claude, Dimitri, and Edelgard aren't really associated with the Parthia, Gradivus, and Hauteclere, but they got those weapons with titles indicative of their respective paths in-game. B!Ephraim has an axe, B!Hector has a lance, B!Camilla is a staff user of all things. And depending on the needs of the other three, I can easily see B!Marianne being a tome, lance, or staff user given her "canonical" class. That being said, a future Legendary Marianne may have Blutgang if her Brave alt doesn't. (I still think a potential Dancer alt is the best and most realistic place for Blutgang to appear, but I wouldn't mind it showing up elsewhere as well.) 

Brave Marianne having Blutgang is far from a done deal, they could give her a tome, but it’s a strong possibility. I’ve heard arguments for staff Marth, although they could give him yet another Falchion.

Marianne isn’t story important enough to get a legendary, although a second post-ts alt is possible. I think the only character from 3H left who has a shot at being a legendary is Yuri, being the protagonist of the DLC and a “lord” in his own right. I half expect him to be the legendary at the end of this month, in which case IS may have an actual riot on their hands, as well as all of my orbs. I would have given Rhea a shot but she has a mythic so that’s out.

Edelgard-Celica: I can't think of a lord duo that would have less in common then these two. I can see Edelgard not looking too kindly on the pious Celica.

Constance and....Ricken?: No really. They actually have their greatest goal in common. They both want to resture the reputation of their Fallen/Declining house. Aside from Raven I don't think there are a lot of other characters who share that in common. They also both like their magical/potion experiments so that could be a more humorous add.

Ferdinand-Oliver: The fact that Ferdinand's forging bond told of the greatest crossover interaction of all time, but refused to show any of it is a crime and it needs to be rectified immediately.

Panne-Shinon: The unrepentant racist and the beast lady who views every 'manspawn' with distrust. 

10 hours ago, Sasori said:

Constance and....Ricken?: No really. They actually have their greatest goal in common. They both want to resture the reputation of their Fallen/Declining house. Aside from Raven I don't think there are a lot of other characters who share that in common. They also both like their magical/potion experiments so that could be a more humorous add.

That could actually be a pretty cute dynamic, with Constance trying to be the "big sister" to Ricken, who already feels pretty patronized by the Shepherds. But when Constance hits the sunlight, Ricken actually has to do the protecting. He'd like the feeling, but then give it up to make sure Constance is at her best self. At this, Constance would realize she's been patronizing Ricken too much, and would start to treat him as a peer. 

On 8/2/2021 at 7:46 PM, Use the Falchion said:

Dimitri x Eirika - Dimitri would think that Eirika is watching him because Dimitri reminds her of Ephraim, but in actuality Dimitri reminds her of Lyon. Eirika then concludes that as long as Dimitri has the professor by his side, he'll be fine. Dimitri asks if Eirika could stay to watch over him, just for a little longer. (Eirika would be overjoyed, because now she gets to act like the big sibling.)

This is really sweet, thank you! That's adorable! On the other hand the El x Lyon one makes me hate her even more than F!Edelgard does xD

And as obvious as they are, I'd love to see Dimitri x Lif and Anna with *any* Jake too.

Time to add more! Yeah, I feel like Dimitri + Lif is a given. They've had 2 FB's now (and I would seriously love this one.) Along those lines, Eir + Midori could be nice -- they look like they're...well, forging a bond. XD And, following suit, Fjorm + Lysithia may work well. Or, it could be awkward. Like, "Guess what! The lady who was taking my health? She gave it back! So, how's your shortened lifespan going?" "..."

Oh, I don't think I've said this on this thread, but Triandra + Laegjarn would make sense, too. The big sisters who look out for their little sisters. Or, maybe Laegjarn + Gunnthra: the big sisters who were killed by the flames of Muspell. And obviously, Ylgr + Helbindi. Like, why is this not a thing yet? (Granted, Ylgr seems to make friends with a lot of heroes, but her bond with Helbindi is special.)

Tiki and Sieros could be interesting, too, because they have very different relationships with their moms, yet their moms have certain things in common (if I'm guessing this right; haven't finished all the 3H routes and I don't want to know until I get there.)

I would like Elphin + Rafiel (FE10) because they both have health issues and I would like a conversation on how they both deal with their issues and live with it and stay strong even when the problems caused bring them down.  

Edited by EricaofRenais

• 2 weeks later...

Harmonics

Oliver and Ignatz/Forrest: For all his flaws Oliver would likely be sincerely supportive and protective towards the boys. He'd likely very passionately tell them they're wonderful and that art should be pursued for its own sake regardless whatever anyone thinks of it. Alternatively a more POR leaning Oliver could really love Forrest while Forrest finds him and his views of art grotesque and wants to stay clear of him.

L'arachal and Arthur: They're both champions of justice and L'arachel might see a new Dozla in Arthur. L'arachel's good luck might also help balance out Arthur's horrible one

Hapi and Reyson: Reyson doesn't like humans and neither does Hapi. They're also a nice contrast between a somewhat vulgar girl and a prim and proper prince. Reyson not being quite as prim and proper as he appears due to Phoenician influences might also make them help get along.

Serra and Boey: Serra thinking Boey has some serious Erk vibes and enslaving...um I mean ''hiring'' him could be very funny.

Duo's

Tormod and Muarim: Muarim doing all the fighting while Tormod cheers him on is probably very familiar to the both of them
Neasalla and Makalov: We all know Makalov is in crushing debt to the Kilvas mafia right?
Halloween Mae and Boey: It simple must happen. Both are in dire need of good artwork and Halloween is a perfect fit for them