Duo/Harmonic’s you’d like to see?

TuxedoBird

I have three ideas:

Naesala and Reyson, just cause I've always liked their dynamic of dark and light. Plus it would make sense for Reyson to be behind him and guarded by Naesala.

Miciach and Voulg. I think they have a cute partnership, and they had some of my favorite interaction in RD. However, sense I don't think he's ever shown to speak Modern tounge, I do wonder how they'd make him.....hmmm.

And last,

Oliver and Reyson, cause it would be funny haha.

Edited by Dylan Corona

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, thetiger39 said:

You know, I would love to see a Minerva and Elincia Harmonic. Two Queens had to face their own shares of political intrigue as the two have experienced attempted coups.

The differences is that Elincia, a peaceful and gentle ladylike person is still sitting on her throne while the more, warriorlike Minerva was forced off of her throne and in the end, quit politics and handed her country over to Marth.

It would be a good opportunity to harken back to Shadow Dragon NES where we had Levin Sword Minerva.

3 hours ago, Dylan Corona said:

I have three ideas:

Naesala and Reyson, just cause I've always liked their dynamic of dark and light. Plus it would make sense for Reyson to be behind him and guarded by Naesala.

Miciach and Voulg. I think they have a cute partnership, and they had some of my favorite interaction in RD. However, sense I don't think he's ever shown to speak Modern tounge, I do wonder how they'd make him.....hmmm.

And last,

Oliver and Reyson, cause it would be funny haha.

If we're talking Herons, why not the actual canonical Ike and Leanne? Bonus points if Ike is literally carrying her on his back, which I think is what they imply is physically happening in Path of Radiance.

Edited by Jotari

49 minutes ago, Jotari said:

It would be a good opportunity to harken back to Shadow Dragon NES where we had Levin Sword Minerva.

If we're talking Herons, why not the actual canonical Ike and Leanne? Bonus points if Ike is literally carrying her on his bike, which I think is what they imply is physically happening in Path of Radiance.

Oh I didn't even think of that, that would be a fun one as well.

17 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Oh I didn't even think of that, that would be a fun one as well.

And even mechanically it'd be kind of interesting and cool to have a unit built like Ike that can dance other units. Even though it's not 100% accurate, it could also be a good opportunity to use his Path of Radiance Lord Design, which I don't think they have in Heroes yet. It's the class he gets at the end of that chapter, so it would be suitable even if it's not literally the class he has at that moment in the game.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

And even mechanically it'd be kind of interesting and cool to have a unit built like Ike that can dance other units. Even though it's not 100% accurate, it could also be a good opportunity to use his Path of Radiance Lord Design, which I don't think they have in Heroes yet. It's the class he gets at the end of that chapter, so it would be suitable even if it's not literally the class he has at that moment in the game.

Hey they could do something cool with it where Leanne jumps in and sings when needed. I would love to see this. I've been interested in see how they'd use Laguz in a duo unit.