Help with Hex Editing

LowStandards

As silly as this sounds, have you saved the changes?  If you want to verify it, go back into the ROM you edited and see if the changed value is still there.  If it is, then there's other stuff I'd like to ask.

20 hours ago, eclipse said:

As silly as this sounds, have you saved the changes?  If you want to verify it, go back into the ROM you edited and see if the changed value is still there.  If it is, then there's other stuff I'd like to ask.

Yes lol sorry should be more specific not really used to this yet. I can see the code changed to C0 46 when i close and reopen the editor
Am using FE8 and am at 2b528 also, hack has skillsystems applied to it and another one that changes avoid to dsfe formula so that may be what is causing issues

Edited by LowStandards

49 minutes ago, LowStandards said:

Yes lol sorry should be more specific not really used to this yet. I can see the code changed to C0 46 when i close and reopen the editor
Am using FE8 and am at 2b528 also, hack has skillsystems applied to it and another one that changes avoid to dsfe formula so that may be what is causing issues

Other patches, that'll do it.  Read the patch notes for those two, they might have moved the crit multiplier elsewhere.