This symbol means anything?

--ACE--

In Mega Man 8, Sword Man has this symbol in his Sword, and i want to use it in my story, but i fear it means something religious, bad or offensive, can someone explain if means something? 

Swordmanbq.png

1. Moving this to General.
2. I think it's probably a cool drawing.
3. If your religion is what I think it is, then the point isn't to sweat the small details.

I already tried googling the origins of the symbols, but i had no results, and relax, I'm a Christian, I'm just afraid of being something that might offend other religions, I'm just telling you not to think anything wrong, haha.

So... since no one found anything wrong with it, I think I can use the symbol right? thank you anyway.

To actually comment on any symbols, the one closest to the tip is actually pretty similar to a Celtic Cross in general shape (While missing the actual crossing point admittedly).

Now I doubt that they did so purposefully. I also bet you could find symbols similar to the others too, but I agree with everyone else that there's probably no meaning you'll need to worry about.

• 5 months later...