August's Legendary Prediction - Only Thing I Know that it will be a Legendary. Yeup

daisy jane

I'm really sorry guys. I've been incredibly sick, and then the Olympics, and then really horrible news - this slipped my mind. 
I'm going to make this short and quick as well. (so no colourcoding and skills etc, but i'll do better next month)

e4z03x9de4e71.png

So looking at this, I'm going to guess right off the bat that the hero is going to be colourless. it's completely empty, Ashera is coming back, Evil Edelgard should be there, and colourless Legendary should fit right in there. per usual, I'm going to go with Micaiah. she could be a staffie, or another colourless tome (infantry this time) I'm really not sure. The new arena maps were designed to be completely anti horse, and really cottons to fliers so maybe a flying legendary? 

Everyone else slots in nicely. 
Red has one slot open - so Evil Morgan (Best skill to take is his menace)
Blue has 2 Slots open, Marianne (best skill to take is duel blue infantry 4) + Ingrid (rouse atk/spd)  [for fairness - a legendary could go here. doubt it).
Green has 1 (Evil F morgan (I'd say menace is best, but divebomb works too)

If it's blue we might see Legendary Caeda. (ehhhh).
Green (Ninian?) (ehhhhhh). 
Xander is always an Option as is Camilla.. Honestly - it won't surprise me if Micaiah (if she is this year) won't be until December. they usually save awesomeness for last after all

This month should have a Double Special. (I'm pretty sure?)
Red could be Dorothea/Lif (which is pretty darn good I think) (skipping Kaden)
Blue: velouria/katarina
Green: Tharja/Gustav
Colourless: peony/Raphael. 

Since a lot of the duos recently have been green (with a small pitstop in colourless). sooner or later they will have one of these things have 3 (or even more) of the 4* special heroes I think

Weekly Banners completely got shifted around. 
August 8th: Lavetaetin, Helbindi, Loki (First of 2 appearances, 
August 15th: Mia, Lute and Dorcas
August 22nd: Flora, Ophelia, Nina
August 29th: Luke, Tana (first appearance) Hector (Hector's last appearance until Feb 2022)

That is it. 
Sorry for it being short, and sweet (and late). but hopefully this helps people out. 

First all, thanks as always for making this thread.
Second, I hope you get better well and take care of yourself.

Now for predictions.
-I believe this month it's wind, I would have to double check on datamine.
-I'm almost sure it's going to be colorless here but I have small feeling about red color since we haven't have red one since Sigurd and next red value color is until November... so it's now or until Nov/Dec or worst next year. Lilina has still value right...........?
-If we get CYL3  refines next month, this mean we aren't getting Micaiah as legendary probably until next year but if we don't then we can have her here.

And for who else can fit colorless wind? That I don't know for now.

Edited by Naoshi

If it's Colorless Wind...  maybe Soren?  I don't expect or want that to happen, but he would fit that combo.  They've had other characters with close ties to an MC become legendaries (Julia and Lilina, who also happen to be both mages), so while I think it's extremely unlikely, I don't think it's impossible.

25 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

-If we get CYL3  refines next month, this mean we aren't getting Micaiah as legendary probably until next year but if we don't then we can have her here.

I'm still surprised Sigurd got a Legendary before her.  Truely thought he would be the last MC to get a Legendary.  If we don't count the Avatars who got one of their genders in as a Legendary, it's just Micaiah left (and Kris, depending on who you ask).

My one and only wish is: no legendary Deirdre, not yet, pls. I don't have the orbs. I'm convinced she will come, i just hope not yet.

I am surprised at how long they have kept both Micaiah and Xander without a lengendary, but also i would like to see Kris get one. colorless Kris as a bow may be? and if xander does get one, i fully expect to see camilla join the club later.

If it's not Micaiah this month, I swear I'm gonna wait patiently for her time to come and be happy for the fans of whoever it is because I'm not nearly invested enough in this game to get mad about something like that.

I could see Elincia happening. Previously I would have said Micaiah was more likely to come first, but Path of Radiance doesn't have a legendary yet and Elincia could fill that gap while Micaiah can't (she'd be listed for both Tellius games, like L!Leif). Honestly, though, almost anyone can be colorless. Most of the remaining options don't have a strict *need* for a particular weapon type so we could end up with something like Caeda with a staff or Lissa with a tome.

The banner's colorless lineup is probably gonna be a feast regardless.

Edited by Florete

Colourless seems like by far the most likely option, so to give a guess:

Likely: Staff Elincia, Staff or CL tome Micaiah, Kinshi Knight Shigure.

Possible: CL tome Soren, Staff L’Arachel

Obligatory 3H pick: Dagger Yuri

Wildcard: Staff Elice

On the off chance it’s red, Xander or Sanaki maybe?

Hope you’re taking care of yourself!

I'm going to agree with @TuxedoBird on Yuri being way more likely.   As much as I'd love another Tellius character rep, it feels too close to Ashera's (terrible, alas) release to bunch up, even if it's legendary vs mythic.  Other potential reasons:

• colorless, would suit nicely with dagger!Yuri
  • year of the 3H $$$$
  • I notice a lot of times for popular characters they'll do a legendary/seasonal alt before they release the base version for maximum $$ by stans. It would make a lot of sense to do this for Yuri financial wise, and we all know the Ashen Wolves banner is likely to hit in the next 3-6 months.
  • he's technically a 3H house lead? all the other house leads have gotten a legendary alt.

47 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

I notice a lot of times for popular characters they'll do a legendary/seasonal alt before they release the base version for maximum $$ by stans.

But there aren't any Legendary Heroes that were released before their base versions.

The closest are Fjorm, Gunnthra, and Hrid, whose Legendary versions are their base versions. The closest otherwise is Legendary Grima, who was released 1 month after normal Grima, but if you count Grima separately from Robin and count male and female Grima as the same character. If you count male and female Grima separately, then we still don't have a "base" female Grima, and we still don't have a Legendary male Grima, so it still doesn't work.

I haven't seen a topic for this on its own, but with the datamine we most likely know who the legendary is:

Spoiler

AADDXjAACOkg.png

That is the Daein symbol. It ain't Pelleas' tome. We're looking at colourless Micaiah with like 99% certainty. It was listed alongside other colourless tomes and added just with the most recent update.

My guess is the Legendary Hero will be colorless and the rest of the slots will be filled out by this year's fallen heroes since there is room for all of them and the remaining blue spot will be filled by Ingrid or Farina.

Have they ever included a unit on the Legendary/Mythic banner that was released the month before? I'm guessing not, because the November banner has pretty good value to me and adding CYL Marianne there would be really nice. September's third colorless should just be someone like Sara or something, and October is full. Of course this is subject to change.

4 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Have they ever included a unit on the Legendary/Mythic banner that was released the month before? I'm guessing not, because the November banner has pretty good value to me and adding CYL Marianne there would be really nice. September's third colorless should just be someone like Sara or something, and October is full. Of course this is subject to change.

Sue was released in March 2019 and then showed up on the April 2019 legendary banner. It's really rare though, I think that's the only time it happened.

I double checked and yes, this Legendary is wind.

Also double checked on how they "announced" cyl2 refines, It was FeH Channel on Aug 1st 2020 when they are going to be added on weekly revivals, now cyl3 didn't have that announce on neither this month both FeH channels. Which means most likely B!Micaiah wont get her refine next month and we can get her legendary this month and does make sense wind for her.

Edited by Naoshi

52 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

In before this wind legendary is actually [major Tellius lore SPOILERS]:

Reveal hidden contents

an alternate universe Soren who claimed his birthright and became king of Daein post-Radiant Dawn.

Oh wow... That... would be frustrating and amusing at the same time. And would work with the hints we've seen XD I still would want 

Spoiler

Micaiah first, since she's so long overdue, but that would certainly be an interesting legendary choice!

On 8/23/2021 at 6:59 PM, Tybrosion said:

In before this wind legendary is actually [major Tellius lore SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

an alternate universe Soren who claimed his birthright and became king of Daein post-Radiant Dawn.

That would be incredibly awesome!

In all seriousness, I wonder if Soren will ever be a legendary candidate. Sothe and Elincia have a decent shot at being legendaries in the future, and are also characters  I really like.

I'm still confused on next months red lineup having 4.

Either Hrid is getting a remix, or just appearing on the remix banner. Or someone is getting pushed back a month. I would guess Reggin if this case since her last rerun was actually not that long ago (July on the Ullr banner). While the others have waited about 5-6 months at this point.

Edited by Faellin

Just now, Faellin said:

I'm still confused on next months red lineup having 4.

Either Hrid is getting a remix, or just appearing on the remix banner. Or someone is getting pushed back a month. I would guess Reggin if this case since her last rerun was actually not that long ago (July on the Ullr banner). While the others have waited about 5-6 months at this point.

Reginn is returning on the Reginn and More rerun.