Uhhh... I'm back...?

Arceus

Hello world!

Apparently I was a pretty active member here around mid-2013 but completely forgot about it 😛 

I don't remember why I left but I'm here to tell you all that I am alive and well (after nearly a decade...).

Just seeing my old posts I can't help but feel a bit cringe (haha) but clearly I must have had a passion for chatting with this community.

For nostalgia's sake I'll be keeping my banner, profile image, and signature in hopes it will be a beacon for anybody who just so happens to faintly remember me...

Welcome back, Serge Dusk Herzen!

23 hours ago, Serge Dusk Herzen said:

Just seeing my old posts I can't help but feel a bit cringe (haha) but clearly I must have had a passion for chatting with this community.

That's pretty normal. Ahaha.

Anyway, glad you're fine. Have a nice day and enjoy your renewed stay!

• 3 weeks later...

You merely adopted the cringe. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see a DM until I was promoted to Sniper and by then it was nothing but TRIFLING. 

Y'know being alive and well in the current year is something of an achievement, so well done! It was good of you to remember us after a decade. How awkward would it have been if you waited for an odd number, like 9? Or 11? You'd be terrorizing our obsessive compulsive demography to no end! 

Anyways, you know the deal. All Chad Ricken enjoyers are automatically given administrator privileges. I read that on a pamphlet once, so feel free to quote me on it. And don't go missing for another ten years! Ya hear?