Let's Make a Fighters Pass Vol. 3 (Now canceled)

Perkilator

5 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

So what day should Dr. Eggman's thing gets done so that I can comeback and request Mike Jones when the time is right?

Also, does any of Dr. Eggman's Egg Mobile vehicles quite fit to Bowser's and Ridley's size that be fitable for him to fit fairly in the roster in the Sonic Canon Universe? I know that Sakurai did reduced Ridley's size from the original Metroid on the NES since the previous Super Smash Bros. titles like Brawl and For Wii U did had Ridley become giantic for the Boss Battles.

Here's the general flow: Each day, we submit ideas for one step of the Fighter's Pass and vote on which idea we should use. Since there are eight steps, that means it will take eight days for our Eggman pack to be finalized. We're currently on day 2, leaving six more days for Eggman. So, the next round of fighter suggestions and voting should be a week from today.

As for Eggman's size, the Mobile will definitely be smaller than the Eggwalker, so it'll be easier to set his size to something that looks okay next to other fighters.

Eggman Alts

Edited by Lord_Brand

I'm going to vote Lord_Brand's alternate colors for Dr. Eggman since his is more focused on modern version like Sonic the Hedgehog has. Sonic the Hedgehog didn't had a Classic Design as an Alt. in any of the other Super Smash Bros. games he appeared.

Edited by King Marth 64

Funnily enough, I was going to include Classic Eggman alts, but I decided that would feel weird unless Sonic - and Tails, Knuckles, and Amy, should they be playable - got Classic alts as well. Since Sonic thus far only has Modern alts, I decided to stick with that for Eggman as well.

Edited by Lord_Brand

1 hour ago, Perkilator said:

Sadly, I've decided to cancel this thing. I feel like it's too much to keep track of when I've already got a lot going on in my life.

Wait, is the inputting stuff for Dr. Eggman concept for DLC is getting canceled for now or the entire Fighter Pass Vol. 3 ideas in this thread is now getting canceled? (I hope it's not that badly)

Edited by King Marth 64

9 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, is the inputting stuff for Dr. Eggman concept for DLC is getting canceled for now or the entire Fighter Pass Vol. 3 ideas in this thread is now getting canceled? (I hope it's not that badly)

The entire thread, sadly

Sorry to hear this is cancelled. I know I haven't kept up with it as well as others, but it definitely had potential. Maybe you could revive this at a future date, when life is less crazy. Good luck with what you've got going on now.