[Complete]Crusticus Streamed an Amelia only FE8 Run! Video going over the run out now!

Crusticus

Yep. I’ve decided that this would be a “fun” idea. FE8 is easy so this should be fine, right?

Rules:

- playing on hardest difficulty (difficult)

- Amelia only. I’ve replaced her w/ Eirika. I will be doing the Eirika route for the sake of simplicity.

- I’ve hacked in a “Trainee Seal” in case the promotion event doesn’t work.

- forced deployed units can be used as meat shields, but can’t counterattack. I must deselect all possible units in battle preps otherwise.

- no supports.

Update: This run has been streamed to it's completion. HOWEVER, Even if you missed the stream, I've taken some time to condense the footage into a digestible 20 minute YouTube video. Come watch it!

thumb.thumb.png.927cb2eb2879d46aa2efef409cbb9c54.png

or if you want to watch the stream VODs, I have those too! Click here!

Edited by Crusticus
added youtube vid and VODs for people who missed stream

On 8/13/2021 at 2:20 AM, ANDREW BENINTENDO said:

Good luck, enlightened Forester.

While I think she's overly reviled, Amelia's still bad. Playing FE games with low-tiered units is definitely cool, doing so with a single one is a cut above. I'll catch the steams I can.

ayy it's the homie doin' the randomizer. Yeah, Amelia isn't great, but I think having her be available from the start and being the only unit I have access to is making her kinda nuts in this solo run. Hope to see you stop by! I'm actually about to go live with part 2.

Part 2 time fellas. Went Eirika route for sake of convenience(since Amelia was just edited over Eirika). Going to try to wrap the whole game up today if I can.

edit: we did it boys

1163969377_FireEmblem-theSacredStonesGBA_02.png.e139b5d27f5bd522dd11eb3c6ea59595.png

Edited by Crusticus
woo