Hello~!

willowlywillow

Hello! I'm Hannah, and I'm rather new to serenesforest!

I've been playing the Fire Emblem series since 2017, which is when I got a copy of FE Fates from the Gamestop in the town where i attended university, and I've been hooked ever since! I've played and beaten almost every main game in the series (though I have yet to finish fe5 and fe12), and I'm currently planning out my playthroughs of lunatic mode in all 3 routes of Fates.

It's nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the Forest, Hannah!

Good to know that you enjoy the series so much. Good luck with Fates Lunatic though.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 11:09 PM, ANDREW BENINTENDO said:

Hello, Hannah. Look forward to razing our enemies with you.

Not literally, of course. FE's a single player game and all, but you get the idea.

We'll be there in spirit. And as in spirit I mean spooky ghosts egging you on to make mistakes and perish. Then we can all attend the spooky ghost parties together and revel in our spookiness! 

Hannah Montana? Hannahbul lectures. Hannah-oi Jane... okay I had to reach for that one. You know they say Virginia is for lovers, but I'm of the opinion that it's Ohio. Lovers of Fire Emblem I guess, cause holy smokes, 3 paths of lunacy? We have a Master Sergeant Masochist over here! 

Don't worry about being new. We were all new once. You know what isn't new? These introductions. And the ground's hunger for more seed to spit out giant bark ornaments. Welcome, and best of luck in your future campaigns.