Game

EliwoodBeoulve1

So I decided to try this game out. It could use a lot of work. For the record, this is an RPG Maker VX Ace game, since the OP didn't detail anything.

I wasn't able to get past giving the king the sword from the Slimy Cave because the dialogue looped forever when the princess joined the party. Speaking of, talking to the king's guards before getting the sword still gave the exact same conversation, loop and all. Other fatal errors included being unable to leave the church once you entered it, the game hanging when talking to the guard in the pub after retrieving the sword, and the menu looping forever when talking to the man offering to upgrade weaponry in the castle. Less severe problems included the near-complete lack of any punctuation in the dialogue and the annoyingly high encounter rate in the cave. Even downloading the game was a hassle: link to a zip of the game files, not the folder. 

I'm sure given time this could be turned into quite a good game, but in its current state it could do with a lot of playtesting. Good luck in the future.

I'd strongly advise the OP to put some more information about the game in the OP. I've seen you talking about it before, but if people haven't, they're unlikely to click on a shady mediafire link.

• 1 month later...