Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones Randomizer. Multiple Layers of Commentary. More Edits Than a Hollywood Film. Corrupted Plots. Let's Do This.

12 hours ago, ANDREW BENINTENDO said:

Here's a FE8Randomizer playthrough. The one by Circles: the gold standard of randomizers.

Yune Randomizer is valid too and I will not take this slander sitting down.

14 hours ago, ANDREW BENINTENDO said:

There are more valued things than gold in this world, like platinum and Californium, so we're entertaining the notion of a better randomizer out there.  Haven't honestly got to the Yune yet, but if it even sniffs the feet of the Circles one, we're in for a real treat.

Yune is pretty cool, most recent update it actually generates palettes based on classes it seems so it isn't as much of a jumbled mess. There's a lot more customization options too. Only downside is you can't see growths in-game (but you can generate a changelog for runs) and you can't use skills alongside it. It ain't bad though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 7:23 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Oh hey, this series is kinda cool. I appreciate the editing, definitely digging the IBM-style text for the Pit.

Many thanks, haver of good taste.

Here's another two coming at you, Foresters.

This one's thumb is about as subtle as a brick to the face.

So is this one's.

We're not about subtilty here.

On 9/29/2021 at 9:55 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

RIP good units. Is that every fighter at this point?

That may free up a Hero Crest if you ever get one, but I'm not sure who else can use hand axes until L'arachel promotes.

Fighters: yes, Kyle and Forde were both fighters, but not good, both dead by this point. And Gagnsta-G(illiam) got a liquor pour. So that's all of them. Tethys was a brigand here, but she was so trash, we'd have -1 axe users if she'd be in there.

Speaking of RIP good units:

Watch to the end for another eulogy for one. And by end I mean halfway mark.

RIP utility.

Hopefully you get some dark magic users going at some point.

>like trying to hit a fastball with glaucoma

I took this to mean "trying to infect a baseball with glaucoma while its being thrown as a fastball", which would have been an even more impressive feat.

I also feel like there's some appropriate joke to be made about Neckbeard Innes randomizing into a female version of a class.

On 10/1/2021 at 11:02 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Hopefully you get some dark magic users going at some point.

We will, but not entirely by choice.

>like trying to hit a fastball with glaucoma

I took this to mean "trying to infect a baseball with glaucoma while its being thrown as a fastball", which would have been an even more impressive feat.

Sure it would violate the rules of the game, but nobody's uptight enough to call that out should that happen, it's indeed so impressive.

I also feel like there's some appropriate joke to be made about Neckbeard Innes randomizing into a female version of a class.

Fun fact: when initially recording this, I had no intention on 'randomizing' our units into  unlikable scumbags. Otherwise that part would be fleshed out better.

Here the next vid. It's a long one, so you're excused if you all don't stay until the end, but at least hang until the Gangster Butterflies are thinned a bit more:

Edited by ANDREW BENINTENDO