Forging Bonds: Keepers of Faith!

Diovani Bressan

10 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Clearly, Ephraim dev is to blame for this. Couldn't stop wanking over Ephraim when it was supposed to be his sister's time to shine. (EDIT: In case anyone's sarcasm radar is failing horribly, this is a joke.)

What happened last time has been resolved after an exchange of notes, and won't happen again.  Can't blame you for adding the edit, or if you resent me for what happened.

9 hours ago, FailWood said:

What happened last time has been resolved after an exchange of notes, and won't happen again.  Can't blame you for adding the edit, or if you resent me for what happened.

Nah, resenting people is too much effort.

Gatekeeper's S-convo has seriously got to be one of the best scenes I've ever seen in this whole series. I was really hoping for him to ask "Do you have an ID with you?", then it would have been PERFECT.

On 08/17/21 at 7:53 AM, Othin said:

I would very much like to ban Gatrie from ever showing up in a Forging Bonds again.

He was actually the most tame of the 4 in that convo.  Soleil was the one who about had an orgasm regarding how Eirika smells.