What is your favorite Fire Emblem remix?

indigoasis

The series has a lot of great music, and there's no better way to appreciate that music than to create a new interpretation of a composition. I very much enjoy remixes of music from video games, and FE is no exception. 

So, if remixes are your thing, what's your favorite remix of a Fire Emblem song? This can include what's made by remixers and musicians, as well as music that's been remixed within the series (i.e A Knight's Oath from multiple games in the series [here's a mashup of literally all versions of this song, lol]).

I was listening to this Road Taken remix today, which is what led me to make this thread. 

Spoiler

I also really like this dual mix of Hardin's and Arvis's boss themes, it's really good.

Spoiler

Always love a good remix. I have several favorites among FE remixes, though it's mainly official ones. I hope having this many hyperlinks is not an issue, especially for the more recent Premium Arranges and Flower of Enchantment soundtracks...

Nintendo GSM 3: Fire Emblem

FE3 Sound Memorium ---- Fire Emblem Main Theme

FE4 Arranged Soundtrack ---- Almost all of them, really. No particular faves.

FE5 Arranged Soundtrack

The majority of Cipher Caravan. Very serene and relaxing.

FE Premium Arrange I

FE Premium Arrange II

FE Music Collection - Session ~Flower of Enchantment

Toy Music 2 Fire Emblem

Spoiler

"Chapter xxv" and "A guided people". Both are remixes of the FE Theme, the former is like a tropical version--but it's nothing like Awakening's beach version--while the latter is a serene, almost in-the-clouds kind of remix. I think the whole album is just FE1 remixes. Very...interesting remixes, to say the least. But I can't make all of them out.

Smash Bros.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

4 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

AHG! Loud!

No, not quite that one.  Eh, maybe I'll do a more thorough search later.