Hello

Crtusr

Hi, I'm crtusr

I have played all three gba fire emblem games, fe9 and fe1 (have yet to finish it). Now, i don't play as much, but form time to time i get some interest.

My favourite characters:

Fe1: Jeigan

Fe6: Fir

Fe7: Mathew

Fe8: Ewan (and maybe joshua)

Fe9: Titania

It's interesting that you listed Fir and Matthew as your favorites, since they're opposites on the personality spectrum!  Uh, anyway, welcome!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

• 3 weeks later...

No offense, but Crtusr doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Can I call you Crusty? Maybe Crusher? Cause you be crushin' these character favorites. 

All the GBA titles you say? Ah... I see you're a sentient, ambiguous being harboring the manifestations of intellectual human achievement as well. You're living back in the good old days. Back with Uncle Hector(not Salamanca) and Elijah Wood. Did you know Hector was named Crusher as well? Yes indeed he was , as he was busy crushing mad Ostian consorts. But that's a tale for another fanfic. 

It was a long, arduous journey... but you made it. You're one of us. You can now partake in the memes, and the meta, and the glory. Morning glo-- *ahem*.. I mean-- oh glorious morning of thine divine trees, we humbly beg you to bathe Crtusr in your holy light, so that he may be purified in the waters of Lake Minnetonka, which doesn't exist in this universe. Ayyy men.